Big East heisman commercial

tgr4lfe

Has anyone else seen the Big East pimp our 4 Heisman candidates commercial?? I think that is horrible!! Making the Heisman, not about who trully is the best player, but making it a true marketing campaign. I think Brohm can be taken out of that commercial, now.

what does everyone else think about it??

Has anyone else seen the Big East pimp our 4 Heisman candidates commercial?? I think that is horrible!! Making the Heisman, not about who trully is the best player, but making it a true marketing campaign. I think Brohm can be taken out of that commercial, now.

what does everyone else think about it??

Yes, I've seen it, Yes, I think its ridiculous, but you can take Brohm, Slaton, and White out of the picture so props to them for throwing that money away.

I live in Pittsburgh. I get to see this silly commercial just about 20 times every Saturday. Lucky me!

I thought living in Gainesville for seven years was painful. I would rather listen to bantering from a rival SEC fan than to the SEC hate I get to hear from my coworkers every day. Most of the televised Big Least games have been mind-numbingly painful to watch (especially those involving the Pitt Panthers). Thank God for ESPN and late night SEC games.

Archived