Saban's agent contacts WVU

bigsixfive

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saban IS NOT happy at UAT.

I don't know why he would think the UWV job would be any better, but then again why did he think moving to T-Town was an improvement?

odd, he told me about a month back that he loved it there. you must have talked to him since then, or i guess he lied to me....

You are joking right? Do you really think that he would tell some nobody fan his inner feelings on something? Seriously. Further more, do you really think the man is capable of telling the truth? Ever? To any degree? At all?

Regardless of what he says to some generic fan it is obvious that he is not happy in Thugscaloosa. It is written on his face and his voice is weary when he speaks. I think he (like the last 17 coaches this decade) greatly underestimated how crazy the Dark Pink Tide fans are.

Saban may not actually end up at WVU, but I also think the chances are better for Hilary Clinton to carry the state of Alabama in the next Presidential election than for Nick Saban to still be the coach at Alabama a year for now. If the Chargers let Norv Turner go look for Saban to go there.

according to bammar logic - saban is from W. VA. and he coached there, therefore he is a lock to be their headcoach.

Same bammers who thought that Tubby is from Arkansas so therefore he was a lock to be the Razorback coach.

I don't know why he would think the UWV job would be any better, but then again why did he think moving to T-Town was an improvement?

odd, he told me about a month back that he loved it there. you must have talked to him since then, or i guess he lied to me....

Did you have tea and crumpets with Saban the same time you were with Julio?

We got us a PLAYA here at AUNation!!!

tea and crumpets? no, but he does like steaks and Mt. Dew at Outback..... ;)

Yeah, I believe everything that is on a subdomain of a wordpress blog.

Wordpress = free blogging software. Not legit news source.

Hold on, I'm gonna start a blog about Bama getting hammered about the Hoover thing...wait...maybe I'll start one about CTT to Arkansas.

Hold on, I'm gonna start a blog about Bama getting hammered about the Hoover thing...wait...maybe I'll start one about CTT to Arkansas.

Will they have any connection to the blog you made about your mother not loving you as much after win #4 in the streak?

coaches have to hate this kind of stuff

I agree, it seems kinda lame at times. I could only imagine, if coaches scour the message boards, what they are thinking looking at this stuff.

Did you have tea and crumpets with Saban the same time you were with Julio?

We got us a PLAYA here at AUNation!!!

Funny, he never mentioned Outback when I asked him where he wanted to eat this past weekend. We went to Bamabinos and had a great pizza. Then, he told me all the stories from when he was a little boy growing up in West Virginia, and how he longed to go back home. Then he said something about Mama calling...I wasn't sure what to make out of it though.

He also asked me to help him move next weekend. I thought that was a little strange too.

There is no way this is going to happen now, but give it 2-3 years or less depending upon who they hire and how he does. It was good for a laugh anyway and probably shook up some paranoid bammers as well. :big::big: If it did, they'd have to call out the national guard to protect Sabahr until he could cross the state line......

The Alabama National Guard wouldn't lift a finger. The West Virginia National Guard would have to pull off a commando style operation, like the Israelis did at Entebbe, to get him out of Tuscaloosa alive.

There is no way this is going to happen now, but give it 2-3 years or less depending upon who they hire and how he does. It was good for a laugh anyway and probably shook up some paranoid bammers as well. :big::big: If it did, they'd have to call out the national guard to protect Sabahr until he could cross the state line......

The Alabama National Guard wouldn't lift a finger. The West Virginia National Guard would have to pull off a commando style operation, like the Israelis did at Entebbe, to get him out of Tuscaloosa alive.

Who would volunteer to scrape Collette off his back?

I don't know you from Adam's house cat RWT, but the way you talk about Sabban and what he likes is a little creepy. How many garbage cans does a $4 million coach use?

I've been to West Virginia. I've seen their women. I'd reckon their standards are pretty low. They might take her home as a trophy wife.

I've been to West Virginia. I've seen their women. I'd reckon their standards are pretty low. They might take her home as a trophy wife.

Does Lysol kill trophy? I'd hate to catch it.

Funny, he never mentioned Outback when I asked him where he wanted to eat this past weekend. We went to Bamabinos and had a great pizza. Then, he told me all the stories from when he was a little boy growing up in West Virginia, and how he longed to go back home. Then he said something about Mama calling...I wasn't sure what to make out of it though.

He also asked me to help him move next weekend. I thought that was a little strange too.

i haven't thought of Bamabinos in 15 years! are they still open?

runwithscissors,

You just keep pumping out all of that "when I talked to him" info there brother. We need guys like you with inside info at UAT. I wish my contact there was as credible as yours is.

this is by far the funniest post i have ever seen on this board.

runswithscissors = CONNECTED :roflol:

now i think i understand the reasoning behind your name.

please keep em coming rws.

Yeah, I believe everything that is on a subdomain of a wordpress blog.

Wordpress = free blogging software. Not legit news source.

Hang on there little bg....The hoovergate saga ain't over YET...... :poke::moon:

thst is by far the funniest post i have ever seen on this board.

Lay off RWS. There is no doubt he is tight with Saban...after all...how do you think Saban gets the inside scoop on Julio???

Lay off RWS. There is no doubt he is tight with Saban...after all...how do you think Saban gets the inside scoop on Julio???

oh, so its perfectly logical that an AU fan can have inside information on Bama, but there is NO way a Bama fan would have inside info on his team? and there's NO way i could even know anybody on the team? or even have a child with the sister of someone on the team? hmmmm......interesting. :rolleyes: but really, keep up with the cute little comments. certainly there's no way i could possibly know anything you guys don't.

i haven't thought of Bamabinos in 15 years! are they still open?

Are you insinuating that I wasn't truthful in my post?

I don't know if they are still open honestly though.

i insinuated nothing!! honest!

RWS:

I think a lot of the ridicule coming your way is because of the following:

Either you are in tight w/ CNS and he confides in you his innermost thoughts, or you are an acquaintance, not unlike 1,000 other people around T-town.

If you are the former, and he actually confides in you, then likely you'd have enough sense (class? decorum?) to not brag about it and share his thoughts with the board.

If you are the latter, which we all suspect, then the thought that CNS would say anything other than "i'm happy as a clam" to a group of bama supporters is not very realistic.

oh, so its perfectly logical that an AU fan can have inside information on Bama, but there is NO way a Bama fan would have inside info on his team? and there's NO way i could even know anybody on the team? or even have a child with the sister of someone on the team? hmmmm......interesting. :rolleyes: but really, keep up with the cute little comments. certainly there's no way i could possibly know anything you guys don't.

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

stop it! stop it! this is too good to be true.

Archived