Can the Dolphins pull of the upset of the century

BZ770

It was a miracle they even won a game this year. 2 things people need to remember about the dolphins

1972 undefeated season

1985 Chicago Bears had one loss to the Miami Dolphins

2007 Miami would pull of the biggest upset of alltime if they could beat the undefeated Pats tomorrow.

Go Fish.

Can they? Yes. Will they? Heck no.

Its not really that much of a miracle that they won a game just that they won a game at this point in the season. They lost their QB and RB to injury and traded their #1 wide receiver. Their offense is pathetic. They were playing the Ravens, so that explains a lot.

Something about this Patriots team is that they don't seem to have to try very hard to put points on the board. Moss, Welker, and Gaffney run easy smooth routes and Brady gets them the ball. Don't forget big Ben Watson. Don't forget their star-to-be running back Maroney. The Patriots could play half-a** in the Super Bowl and put up 21 points. That's what's so tough about them this year.

The trick to beating the Patriots is to play good offense. Sadly for those of us that hate the New England Patriots, the Dolphins don't have much of an offense. An inexperienced QB, an inexperienced RB, and an inexperienced WR corp will inhibit the Dolphins from having a chance.

Then again, the same was said about Stanford against USC.

Go Dolphins. But I'm not gonna order NFL Network to watch it.

Well if it makes some feel better, I feel the 'Fins have a much better chance at beating them than the Giants do. IMO the Giants MUST win today or they miss the playoffs.

Not today, The Pats may be one of the best teams ever in the NFL, I don't know if anyone can stop them this year.

HU-RAY!

Now lets go Skins!!! The Eagles did us a HUGE favor today with their win. Now lets take care of business.

Archived