Trip to Tuscaloser

autkidd

Just to let ya'll know next Sat at 2 we play Bama in Losertown. I'm sure tickets should be easy to come by (because of the way they have done this year)...

Lets make sure to put as much Orange and Blue into Coleman as possible.

If you are in Auburn and want a lift or try and get a caravan together just let me know.

War Damn Eagle!!

i'm thinking about making this trip. i usually do. here's to 3 in a row over them. no wonder so many of them came down for the gymnastics meet on friday, it's the only thing they have left to beat us in.

no wonder so many of them came down for the gymnastics meet on friday, it's the only thing they have left to beat us in.

Speaking of that, I bet the Gymnastics Forum of this board is in tangles now.

I think I'm gonna go. Im meeting my dad for a men's conference in Bham on Friday and Saturday morning, so I think I'm just gonna make the trip over and I think my dad might go. Looking forward to number 3.

no wonder so many of them came down for the gymnastics meet on friday, it's the only thing they have left to beat us in.

Speaking of that, I bet the Gymnastics Forum of this board is in tangles now.

Speaking of which... Monday night while riding in my truck, I thought I would tune in to "Hey Coach" on 99.5 in B'ham... thinking I'd hear Mark Gottfried try to explain why they suck. But, instead, they had Patterson, the gymnastics coach on, talking about the great win over AU. :roflol:

It would be great to keep the momentum going for us and against Bama with a win. Hopefully I will be able to find a place with ESPN Full Court to watch it. If not I will keep up on the Internet. Go Tigers!

I hope you guys beat us Saturday. Losing for a third consecutive time to what all fans consider to be a traditionally weak basketball school would be another nail in Gottfried's coffin. What does it say about a "coach" who has a player a in Facebook group advocating that he receive a pink slip?

I'm also friends with the Tolbert family. Seeing Willie Frank take advantage of Gottfried's porous perimeter defense will be nice.

I hope you guys beat us Saturday. Losing for a third consecutive time to what all fans consider to be a traditionally weak basketball school would be another nail in Gottfried's coffin. What does it say about a "coach" who has a player a in Facebook group advocating that he receive a pink slip?

:blink: huh? please explain.. I missed this one.

Dayum....I think it's time to see ole Gottfried get punked in his own crap. T Town wants him gone. That means we will lose, and he's there for another year ;)

Really......There's 6 of us going up. Should be fun, and then we are out of there until we look for rent money in November. :)

:blink: huh? please explain.. I missed this one.

I was as shocked as I was thrilled. "Anthony Grant '08" is the group.

Grant, for those that may not know, is the head coach at Virginia Commonwealth.

Come on up guys. It's going to be a win for Auburn, so why not come when you know you will win? Probably sit wherever you want.

I am not so sure about your first statement, but I would tend to agree with the last. It looked like MSU had more fans there than you guys did last week. Combine that with Auburn's average attendance, and this year might set a record for least attendance to this rivalry set.

Come on up guys. It's going to be a win for Auburn, so why not come when you know you will win? Probably sit wherever you want.

I am not so sure about your first statement, but I would tend to agree with the last. It looked like MSU had more fans there than you guys did last week. Combine that with Auburn's average attendance, and this year might set a record for least attendance to this rivalry set.

That's a possibility!

Archived