The Fulmer Cup 2008 begins

bellefay1

Would it not make more sense to kick them off the team for spring practice, and then maybe let them back for the season opener. It is a long ways till kick off.

It is almost comical that Munzenmaier got arrested. The guy decides NOT TO DRIVE but walk home and the cops arrested him. What a joke....he wasn't walking everywhere either but on the sidewalk when the cops stopped him per someone that was with the "crowd" that Munz was with at the time

Baldwin...well, he got a DUI.....suspend his ass...no excuses for a DUI

Munzenmaier got arrested for UPA and POP.....POP = pissin off the police. he MIGHT have gotten off had he not ran his mouth and cussed the cop out. most cops you can do alot of "please" to and they won't hook you up for UPA. if it was university police that had gotten him he probably wouldn't have had a problem.

Munzenmaier got arrested for UPA and POP.....POP = pissin off the police. he MIGHT have gotten off had he not ran his mouth and cussed the cop out. most cops you can do alot of "please" to and they won't hook you up for UPA. if it was university police that had gotten him he probably wouldn't have had a problem.

You're right. I deleted what I said above....I didn't hear the part about cursing at a cop

Idiot

Archived