I'm Back, get yourself prepared.

c-zoner

So, after a long hiatus (two years I believe) I have decided to come back and grace this forum with my glorious presence and infinite knowledge. I acquired a job two years ago that prevented me from posting on this and other forums, and lets just say that I am now freed from the stifling atmosphere that is college football. This job placed within my grasp the ability to know things that only someone in my position would know. This means, and I must apologize in advance for any hard feelings this might foster among you, that I will know more than MOST of you about AU football. Many of you might not appreciate my efforts, but I like to think of myself as an imparter of knowledge to the crazy, fanatical, and pitiful Auburn fans that seem to dominate these boards and have no idea what really goes on. Thank you for your time.

well, if your future posts are gonna be like this one with all the arrogant, holier than thou overtones, I, for one, don't really care what you know, or think you know. You may keep this "alleged" information to yourself.

So, after a long hiatus (two years I believe) I have decided to come back and grace this forum with my glorious presence and infinite knowledge. I acquired a job two years ago that prevented me from posting on this and other forums, and lets just say that I am now freed from the stifling atmosphere that is college football. This job placed within my grasp the ability to know things that only someone in my position would know. This means, and I must apologize in advance for any hard feelings this might foster among you, that I will know more than MOST of you about AU football. Many of you might not appreciate my efforts, but I like to think of myself as an imparter of knowledge to the crazy, fanatical, and pitiful Auburn fans that seem to dominate these boards and have no idea what really goes on. Thank you for your time.

bunny-pancake.jpg

:hail: We are not worthy. :drippingsarcasm7pa:

Would it have been so difficult to say, "It has been 2 years since I was able to post here, but now I'm back. It is great to be among fellow Auburn fans, and I hope to add to the discussion."

... I acquired a job two years ago that prevented me from posting on this and other forums, ...

Was it prison related?

He played in the California penal league?

OK C-zoner, I'll bite, what is the AU wisdom that all of us are missing?

1. Why can't we develop a better passing game?

2. What "really" happened during the CTT contract extension talks.

3. Why did CWM "really" leave.

4. Why did some recruits bail right before signing day?

5. Why don't you work at AU any more?

6. Did $aban really cheat in recruiting?

7. Does Lowder meddle in the athletic dept, even in a clandestine manner?

We look forward to you dissertation, This outta be good!!!!

Security Guard at ESPN? :roflol:

Is Global Warming a real threat?

9. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop?

9. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop?

3..duh. Everyone knows the wise old owl established that long ago.

10. Why is there no cure for Herpes? If you have a cure, could you let me have some?

well one would assume after a post like that you would be dying to share your intimate knowledge with all the message board losers.

so go ahead & throw out some crumbs, make us clamor for more, and make yourself feel powerful over the minions.

10. Why is there no cure for Herpes? If you have a cure, could you let me have some?

11. Why is Barney always smiling? What's really going on inside that suit?

Archived