Auburn-uat game thread

WarTiger

uat lead 8-7 but just got called for traveling... Let's go tigers...

Hey, where is sylla? I thought he was supposed to be any week now, and that was 3-4 weeks ago...

uat lead 8-7 but just got called for traveling... Let's go tigers...

Hey, where is sylla? I thought he was supposed to be any week now, and that was 3-4 weeks ago...

i think rivals had lebo saying possibly any week, but possibly not at all. it was too hard to determine.

prowell got a deep pass to the baseline and stopped on a dime to jam it home. All off a turnover at the other end. Great transition .

If I see another out of control, street ball prayer "thrown" at the rim, I think my head may explode.

Auburn's "big men" are in foul trouble yet we've found a way to get Hendrix all of two shots. Gottfried is an embarrassment to the game.

Out of a break we come out with some s*** like that? Forget you, Gottfried. I quit.

The 'ole "throw it off the backboard sling it out bounds play", huh? We ran it to perfection.

Auburn never seems to not play hard, even when they are out matched. Alabama has better players, and more of them, but Memphis did too, and Tennessee still beat them. No excuse for not playing hard.

Lucas Hargrove with a career afternoon so far...26 points.

Archived