Herschel Walker

bojack34

Don't have a link but I was just watching Inside Edition doing an interview and Herschel revealed he has multiple personality disorder. He said he has been cured through therapy. He went on to say he had the disorder while playing football at Georgia.

Don't have a link but I was just watching Inside Edition doing an interview and Herschel revealed he has multiple personality disorder. He said he has been cured through therapy. He went on to say he had the disorder while playing football at Georgia.

i saw an interview with his ex-wife the other day (they're still on good terms) and she was telling of how one night she woke up to him with a knife at her throat threatening her, and then a few moments later he not having any recollection of doing it. pretty scary.

He went on Nightline and it was a really, really WEIRD interview

He isn't desperate for money so I don't think this was done for $$$

He is still incredibly well known and goes to many events so I don't think it was done for attention

I think this kind of explains his insane drive to do odd things like dancing, bobsledding, etc....

I mean, he put SO MUCH into things like that

...guess this explains why sometimes he looked like Superman on the field, while other times it was more like The Flash?

But I'm glad for him that he got this illness under control.

I'm not trying to make a joke of this situation, but when Vince

Dooley was asked about this he said that he sure liked the personality that carried the ball.

I'm not trying to make a joke of this situation, but when Vince

Dooley was asked about this he said that he sure liked the personality that carried the ball.

:roflol:

I think this situation is funny enough to joke about. Even Walker had fun with it on a few interviews

Herschel said in the interview that he had a personality that didn't feel pain and when he was on the field that was the personality that would take over. He talked about playing with numerous injuries that would sideline most running backs. I admire the fact he is willing to talk about his illness and I am glad he has it under control. He went on to say he doesn't even remember the year that he won the Heisman.

Bo, I believe he said he doesn't remember winning the Heisman, not his Heisman year

Could be wrong though

You might be right on that. I might have misunderstood.

Archived