I was accused of being a Barner...!

Birmingham

I was accused by an Alabama loud mouth a**hole (go ahead and make your joke {aren't all of ya'll loud mouth a**holes?})of being a barner in disguise. Just after I crapped my pants I set him straight on a few issues.

You suck at life.

This coming from the guy that got married just so he wouldn't have to do his own laundry anymore.

I was accused by an Alabama loud mouth a**hole (go ahead and make your joke {aren't all of ya'll loud mouth a**holes?})of being a barner in disguise. Just after I crapped my pants I set him straight on a few issues.

Wow. How exciting for you. Got complimented and lost your wheaties in the same few seconds. Thankfully, those were dark pink "Bear" underoos that got ruined. Did you set him straight on whether a trailer should be advertised int he real estate section, or what?

You suck at life.

This coming from the guy that got married just so he wouldn't have to do his own laundry anymore.

Actually that is a quote, and I'm not married.

You suck at life.

Careful...I think he was fishing...

You suck at life.

:roflol::roflol:

With you being a loud mouth a**hole bammer, I doubt the veracity of your statement.

You suck at life.

He only wishes he could do my laundry.

Hell, I'll do all of ya'lls laundry. Ya'll don't mind if you wake up and see a closet full of sabanesque gray sport coats with crimson ties.

Hell, I'll do all of ya'lls laundry. Ya'll don't mind if you wake up and see a closet full of sabanesque gray sport coats with crimson ties.

If it works for Sabban, why not.

When did $abun start liking Ohio State colors? I thought he had a hankering for Michigan.

When did $abun start liking Ohio State colors? I thought he had a hankering for Michigan.

CNS to Ohio State.

As a reply...............

Who gives a flying f#%k !!!!!!!!!!

Second, this is just the kind of crap that was discussed in another thread. This isn't even worthy of Woodshed. It's just a waste of bandwidth/memory. Mods, please delete ASAP.

B'ham go back to your B'hole.

What happened, did you say something, he saw a full set of teeth, then pointed and yelled, "Bawrner!!!"

Archived