Tiger Al

channonc

I hope there hasn't already been a thread about this, but Tiger Al, just wondering if you could give us an update on the baby and mom. I hope everything is going well. War Eagle! :au:

Christopher is doing great. He seems to be getting used to days and nights now, so we're very happy about that! So far Sherri's (my wife) been doing most of the "heavy lifting" as far as getting up in the night. When I was off I would stay up late because he was eating like every two hours but since I've gone back to work I can't stay up as late so he gets her a couple of times at night. But, not to fear, when she goes back to work my turns will come!!!

He's started in the last few days really holding his head up and is looking around. He loves the ceiling fan, even though it's not turned on!!! He's started giving a quick smile sometimes, but then it often turns into crying and then we smell something! :wacko:

I'm going to post some pictures as soon as I get the film processed and put on disc. He's a cutie!!!

Good to hear all is well. I guess we are all anxious to see pictures.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived