Google Street View gets to Auburn finally

Grider

Once again, it really is an amazing world isn't it? I just checked out my house!

Amazing and, if you think about it, a little creepy. I just looked up a client whom I've never met in person, looked up his address in North Carolina, and looked at his house from several perspectives. When I talk to him today, I'll tell him to cut his grass and get the basketball goal out of the middle of his street. Hahahha.

Once again, it really is an amazing world isn't it? I just checked out my house!

Amazing and, if you think about it, a little creepy. I just looked up a client whom I've never met in person, looked up his address in North Carolina, and looked at his house from several perspectives. When I talk to him today, I'll tell him to cut his grass and get the basketball goal out of the middle of his street. Hahahha.

And he will be thinking,,,,,,, Oh Lord I am being stalked by this guy.

Wow, my house is on there and I have the lovely distinction of having my picture taken on a Monday and my trash can is lying halfway out in the road!

Mine was taken around last fall, maybe early this spring. There's a bunch of bags of leaves across the street from my house. I'm pretty sure I did that for Round 1 of the Great American Annual Fall Leave Collection drive.

Mine had to have been on a Saturday about ten a.m. in summer sometime. Both cars are in the driveway, the sun is pretty high up in the sky, and two newspapers are in the yard.

Because of the car in the driveway at my house, I'd venture a guess that this was taken March-July of this year in Auburn.

It is pretty variable depending on what part of town. Things that were being built in March-July of this year like the apartment complex down from Wal-Mart on the Donahue side of Longleaf Dr hasn't even been cleared. Also on campus the restroom trailers they put out during football season are out as well as the hospitality tents for the alumni association in their old location on the east side of the stadium. They are usually pretty quick to move those things back after the season is over so it could be even last fall.

Early November on W. Mag They didn't blur out the Skybar signboard so looks like the week before Nov. 15th 2007.

• 2 weeks later...

I looked up my brother’s house in Auburn. His is very recent because you can see Christmas decorations. Also his address they have him listed at is incorrect.

Archived