Auburn vs Kentucky TV

au2004ece

I got home and looked through the Charter Guide to find the game on TV and didn't find it listed anywhere. Apparently the game is going to be on Fox Sports Net South (channel 33 in Auburn). I don't understand why Charter doesn't list the games and instead list the Best Damn Sports Show as starting at 8.

Okay, it is listed on my locals Raycom affiliate on DirecTV, but I have black screen. I am talking to my cousin in Auburn and he says he has the same thing.

tigers playing very well... game tied at 26 with kentucky at the FT line...

have I mentioned lately how much i hate those stupid tv cameras they have on the baseline? Every time there is any kind of transition, they switch to those stupid cameras down there and you can't see the play develop and appreciate a great pass if it comes. I hate those damn baseline cameras...

This makes me mad! I am getting blacked out!

Even my over the air signal is blacked out. I used to work for DirecTV and I have never seen a game that is being broadcast on a local affiliate get blacked out. Especially a mid-week college basketball game.

The game is in freakin' Kentucky, so why would I be getting blacked out!

Even my over the air signal is blacked out. I used to work for DirecTV and I have never seen a game that is being broadcast on a local affiliate get blacked out. Especially a mid-week college basketball game.

you got the fox sports net package? Does direcTV give you ALTERNATE channels for other Fox sports net coverage? If so, you might check one of those for the feed. Sometimes that happens to me here with dish, and i can find it on one of the alternate channels..

you got the fox sports net package? Does direcTV give you ALTERNATE channels for other Fox sports net coverage? If so, you might check one of those for the feed. Sometimes that happens to me here with dish, and i can find it on one of the alternate channels..

Yeah I have the sports package, though normally everything is blacked out, therefore I only have my regional channels on my guide. I checked all my RSNa channels on DirecTV. Even checked the ESPNa channels. Finally I did a "showings" search and found it on the Sun Sports Network. I did not have the channel in my custom guide because normally there is nothing on that channel I normally care about watching and like I said, since that is not part of what is considered my regional sports channel, every game is blacked out on that channel.

Please explain to me why a Kentucky vs. Auburn game is showing on the Sun Sports channel instead of our RSN like Fox Sports South? Go figure.

Am I to assume that if you are a DirecTV customer and do not have the sports package, you are able to see the game on Fox Sports South or your local Raycom affiliate?

Yeah I have the sports package, though normally everything is blacked out, therefore I only have my regional channels on my guide. I checked all my RSNa channels on DirecTV. Even checked the ESPNa channels. Finally I did a "showings" search and found it on the Sun Sports Network. I did not have the channel in my custom guide because normally there is nothing on that channel I normally care about watching and like I said, since that is not part of what is considered my regional sports channel, every game is blacked out on that channel.

Please explain to me why a Kentucky vs. Auburn game is showing on the Sun Sports channel instead of our RSN like Fox Sports South? Go figure.

Am I to assume that if you are a DirecTV customer and do not have the sports package, you are able to see the game on Fox Sports South or your local Raycom affiliate?

I live in Florida and sun sports here is airing a miami Heat post game...lol...the game is likely on one of my alternates...

I got home and looked through the Charter Guide to find the game on TV and didn't find it listed anywhere. Apparently the game is going to be on Fox Sports Net South (channel 33 in Auburn). I don't understand why Charter doesn't list the games and instead list the Best Damn Sports Show as starting at 8.

I live outside of Huntsville and on my Charter It listed the Best Damn Sports Show and that was what was

on..

I live outside of Huntsville and on my Charter It listed the Best Damn Sports Show and that was what was

on..

I actually Chat contacted Charter about this issue because if you pay $125 for Charter service you should get a correct guide. But all they would say if that they cannot control what the guide says because networks can change programming at any time, blah, blah, blah.

Who decides that the game will be on FSN when a local network doesn't take the game? Is it Charter or is this a deal that Raycom and FSN came to?

Also, why doesn't WSFA in montgomery take the Wednesday SEC Basketball games anymore? Also, chennel 3 in columbus (the Raycom station there) doesn't do it either.

Once again. Tigers fight hard, outmanned, can't score late, missing FT's, and in trouble. 1:28 to play.

UK 64

AU 57

tigers put up a good fight tonight but came up short....73-64. Kentucky had 22 turnovers and we stayed with them most of the way. We simply don't have the inside presence we need to neutralize a teams inside game or create one of our own..

Time to shift focus to the women for tomorrow nights game vs. uat. Don't forget we got tv for that one tomorrow night also..

I was at the game tonight (still pissed off about the Willis deal).

Anyway, the team played pretty well. There were several things that were obvious.

1. Reed is the only guy that Lebo trusts with the ball.

2. We stink at set plays. There were stretches when we really needed a score, but couldn't even get an open shot.

3. We still don't have enough players to win consistently.

4. We seem to only play with one intensity level throughout the game. When Kentucky turned up the intensity, we had no idea what to do.

Still, it was enjoyable, and I a am glad I got to be there.

Don;t you think we are good enough for NIT (depending on win-loss, of course)?

Defensively, YES, offensively, NO WAY. UK had 22 turnovers!! AU got to the line only what 4 or 5 times I think. We could not get the ball inside, couldn't shoot/still can't shoot from anywhere on the court. The offensive set is horrible!!

We might win 6 SEC games, so unless we made a run in the SEC tourney, no NIT

Archived