Al Franken's Lead Increases To 312

Tiger Al

If he loses, Coleman still intent on seeking the help of "activist judges" Roberts, Alito, Thomas and Scalia on the Supreme Court.

LINK

If he loses, Coleman still intent on seeking the help of "activist judges" Roberts, Alito, Thomas and Scalia on the Supreme Court.

LINK

Coleman just wants to count all the votes. Surely you as a liberal can agree with that.

Only if it fits his agenda, AF. ;)

I really think Franken is going to pull this thing off.

It's amazing how close it is, and has remained throughout the contest.

"312" sounds like a HUGE lead...but out of 3 million votes cast, it really is a drop in the bucket...about 1/10th of 1%.

Kind of like Coleman telling Franklin to just quit when Coleman was ahead early on? Then switching to the "Fight to the very end" when he was losing?

Yes, people are doing what fits their agenda in this debate

Kind of like Coleman telling Franklin to just quit when Coleman was ahead early on? Then switching to the "Fight to the very end" when he was losing?

I think he meant MY agenda.

I think he meant MY agenda.

Ya but everyone has an agenda

Al Franken's Lead Increases To 312

They must have found some more votes from dead people.

Yes. If Franken wins it'll most certainly be because he cheated.

If he wins, he wins. I think it needs to be over already. It's not going to change anything on Capitol Hill anyway.

Like I have said before, Coleman should be ashamed that it has come to this.

LINK

Not 1 damn thing wrong in holding up the law. It's when the bench MAKES UP laws , entirely out of thin air, like the Left wing judges do, that makes them "activist " judges.

Yes. If Franken wins it'll most certainly be because he cheated.

If not him, certainly the Democratic Party.

No truer words were ever spoken by you, T.A.

I wish I had been around these forums during the 2000 pres. I bet a lot of you were singing a different tune.

I have no problem with Coleman exhausting EVERY possible outlet.

I can't see Coleman winning this.

I wish I had been around these forums during the 2000 pres. I bet a lot of you were singing a different tune.

Nor do I. I was being sarcastic.

Not 1 damn thing wrong in holding up the law. It's when the bench MAKES UP laws , entirely out of thin air, like the Left wing judges do, that makes them "activist " judges.

You don't know much Supreme Court history, do you?

No, the democrats tried to steal that election also.

Wasn't Coleman ahead in the initial count? Just like Bush? Now with a recount, where the rules are changed on how to count a ballot, the democrat pulls ahead (just like the democrats tried to do in 2000).

No, the democrats tried to steal that election also.

Wasn't Coleman ahead in the initial count? Just like Bush? Now with a recount, where the rules are changed on how to count a ballot, the democrat pulls ahead (just like the democrats tried to do in 2000).

Only the originally rejected absentee ballots submited by Franken from heavily Democrat precincts are being added to the total. Coleman wants to examine all rejected absentee ballots from all counties. Seems fair enough.

Remember, Frankin started this.

Should the fact that it was close not tell you enough? Al Franken, a comedian, BEAT a sitting Republican U.S. Senator? Ouch.

Should the fact that it was close not tell you enough? Al Franken, a comedian, BEAT a sitting Republican U.S. Senator? Ouch.

And Barak Obama, a neighborhood activist, was elected President. This doesn't speak well of us as a nation.

This doesn't speak well of us as a nation.

The fact that Bush was re-elected proved that

Hey, the Democrats didn't help their cause by electing Kerry as his rival! Kerry was terrible.

This doesn't speak well of us as a nation.

The fact that Bush was re-elected proved that

Hey, the Democrats didn't help their cause by electing Kerry as his rival! Kerry was terrible.

I don't disagree with that

Archived