Do a lot of bammers cheat at golf and cards too?

AUisAll

• 3 weeks later...

They do pull for the tide, so I just wondered about the character of the rest of their lives.

You know you take football way too seriously, or are just plain immature, when you determine a person's character by what college team they like.

They do pull for the tide, so I just wondered about the character of the rest of their lives.

You know you take football way too seriously, or are just plain immature, when you determine a person's character by what college team they like.

I'll bet you paid someone to type that. Huh bammer?

I played gold this weekend and didn't cheat one time! :)

I find that hard to believe out of most anybody...bammer or not. Not even a foot wedge or two?

I do love football. The immaturity thing is like beauty (eyes of the beholder).

I will rarely determine anyones character based on one thing, especially football. With that said, I believe bammers championships are a joke because of the way they were won. I compare them to a guy at my golf course. He rarely shoots over 75 when he plays by himself but when he plays in our game he can't break 80. He has been observed moving his ball in the rough as well. His ability to count needs work too.

Others I would compare Bammer to:

Danny Almonte

Barry Bonds, Sammy Sosa and Mark Mcquire

Ben Johnson

Rosie Ruiz

$$$$$$$$$$$$

BAMA

TRADITION

"It is what it is"

Mark Mcquire

That crazy ass Mark Mcquire

That fact that you can't spell a dudes name makes your retarded post that much DUMBER! And yes, I know that isn't a word.

Mark Mcquire

That crazy ass Mark Mcquire

That fact that you can't spell a dudes name makes your retarded post that much DUMBER! And yes, I know that isn't a word.

LMAO.

Nice. When you can't defend anything in the post find a misspelled word or a missing comma.

For what it's worth I was a fan of Mark "Mcquire" before he was proven to be like bammer.

LMAO! You should get a patent on that 'fish bait!' (Outstanding effort, btw :thumbsup: )

Archived