Lower Level Seats

lazya516

My girlfriend was diagnosed with ALS a lil over a year ago, thus making walking up stairs and ramps a bit of a challenge. If anyone has tickets or knows of where i could get tickets in the LL rows 25-29, any help would be greatly appreciated. It's my understanding that these are the 1st couple rows up and down when you walk out to the stadium from the concourse.

Thanks Alan

My girlfriend was diagnosed with ALS a lil over a year ago, thus making walking up stairs and ramps a bit of a challenge. If anyone has tickets or knows of where i could get tickets in the LL rows 25-29, any help would be greatly appreciated. It's my understanding that these are the 1st couple rows up and down when you walk out to the stadium from the concourse.

Thanks Alan

Call or go by the ticket office, they have some seats available, very close to this; and/or ask about the handicap seats (not judging) but they are right there when you walk in and I suspect they may be able to provide those if they have them, worst case they can find some in the lower sections. If I come across any I will send you a PM.

Archived