University Asking For Contingency Plans

auwallace

they are asking for contingency plans from Deans, Associate Deans, Department Heads and Chairs,Faculty, Instructors, and even GTAs. i'm hoping this is highly precautionary, but i could use a vacation from the haley center.

Ok, well I know that this is all over the news, that people are freaking and the whole country is being extra prepared, but..................

Are we in for something REALLY BIG? What I mean by that is do you guys (just asking for opinions) think that this thing is much bigger than we can even anticipate and is it going to be like one of the flu's that goes down in history as one that killed off 1/3 of the worlds population or something?

Ok, well I know that this is all over the news, that people are freaking and the whole country is being extra prepared, but..................

Are we in for something REALLY BIG? What I mean by that is do you guys (just asking for opinions) think that this thing is much bigger than we can even anticipate and is it going to be like one of the flu's that goes down in history as one that killed off 1/3 of the worlds population or something?

I do think a good portion of the population will get sick, a college campus with people hmm goign to a stadium and being in .. you get my drift. Auburn has an awesome remote learning program I think they could roll that out pretty easily and/or do something like skype or Auburn TV.

Regardless it could hamper some businesses is 20-30% of their staff is out due to illness.

Archived