Colorado at West Virginia

AUBURNTIGERFAN

Who is going to watch tonight? I hope it's a carry over of the Hawaii vs. La Tech game and WVU just runs Colorado over!

Colorado at West Virgina

Thursday ESPN 6:30 CST

WAR DAMN EAGLE!

BEAT THE VOLS!

I fully expect WVU to wipe the floor with Colorado. No way Colorado can even match WVU's speed on both sides of the ball.

IIRC, Colorado upset WVU in Bolder last year. But, that was last year, and I see revenge in the cards tonight in Morgantown. GO 'NEERS!

WVU wins it going away most likely. I wouldn't bet on it. Both of these teams have a tendency to do something crazy so it wouldn't totally floor me if WVU gets beat

Anyone watching? Did the commentator just say, when talking about Devine and Auburn "He made Auburn look like they knew how to tackle."?

He said Devine made us look like we didn't know how to tackle.

I don't know, CU is kinda manhandling WVU... and that's our most impressive win thus far..

Anyone watching? Did the commentator just say, when talking about Devine and Auburn "He made Auburn look like they knew how to tackle."?

I don't know, CU is kinda manhandling WVU... and that's our most impressive win thus far..

Ok, that I can see. We couldn't tackle. I guess I am getting old and not paying attention to the game.

It's an interesting game, that's for sure. Hopefully WVU can pull it off.

and CU sucks especially on D. I am not feeling so good, hmm it was the weather and wet conditions yet that is it

Nah, WVU fumbled the ball 4 times in the first half, one of those during the run back of an INT. They are literally just dropping the ball right before contact on the 3 by offensive players. Sanders dropped one right after the first hit. Another WR just dropped it when cutting up field, and Brown mishandled a read option and dropped it on the turf. WVU up 21-17

Big thank you to Colorado for scoring with two seconds left to cover the spread (15.5 in the pool I'm in).

I actually turned it off with about 1:40 left after Hawkins got sacked shortly after WVU scored to make it 35-17, so I didn't find out until this morning that Colorado covered.

Fowler started making jokes before WVU scored with 2:00 left that certain people would probably like to see another WVU score. He must have had WVU in his pool.

Archived