Bad Bad Comparison during tonights game regarding Lebo...

AUgrad00

I have really wanted Lebo to get the job done. He seems well respected and doesn't ever do anything embarassing, we just don't win enough game. Auburn desperately needs to up the exposure of the basketball program, and I just don't know that Lebo can get us where we need to go.

I don't expect Auburn to be winning national championships or even making the NCAA every year, but I don't think there is any reason we should not be in the tourney at least once every two or three years.

Honestly the expectation level should be the tourney every year in my mind.

I would like to see Lebo succeed sadly I just fail to see it. The question that really does need to be asked is can you win coaching basketball at Auburn WITHOUT cheating. I really wonder that sometimes. By the way in no way am I advocating cheating.

I have really wanted Lebo to get the job done. He seems well respected and doesn't ever do anything embarassing, we just don't win enough game. Auburn desperately needs to up the exposure of the basketball program, and I just don't know that Lebo can get us where we need to go.

I don't expect Auburn to be winning national championships or even making the NCAA every year, but I don't think there is any reason we should not be in the tourney at least once every two or three years.

Honestly the expectation level should be the tourney every year in my mind.

I would like to see Lebo succeed sadly I just fail to see it. The question that really does need to be asked is can you win coaching basketball at Auburn WITHOUT cheating. I really wonder that sometimes. By the way in no way am I advocating cheating.

In a word, yes. All it takes is a dedicated coach who can recruit, develop talent, and create excitement for Auburn basketball(I actually think this may be most important).

You know it's bad when "Lebo's Lunatics" renames themselves "Lebo's Losers."

Another AU TV game and another loss.

We clearly do not have the same talent level (or height) of most other SEC schools. After 6 years, you've done what you can do in recruiting and playing.

At least Lebo wore an almost orange tie last night. He gets two points from me for that.

On the bright side, he'll likely never lose another game as AU's head coach.

We need to start over with a clean slate as we move into the new venue.

I'm in the "just win baby" crwod as much as anybody but this...stat...floated before last night's game made me think.

Kentucky and Auburn were the ONLY teams in the SEC this year to be either tied or ahead in the 2nd half of every conference game this year. We came w/in 1 of being tied in the 2nd half again last night after being WAY behind, before folding.

I'll ponder that before I hammer LEBOtamy again.

Archived