Sunday recruiting update!!

AUSportTalk

Auburn High School OT John Sullen has switched his commitment from Southern Miss to Auburn.

"He moves extremely well at offensive tackle and has the feet to be a very effective pass blocker," Every said. "He also has the ability to get to the second level quickly and engulf linebackers." Rivals.com recruiting analysts said.

Brantley ATH Anthony Gulley said that he plans to commit to Auburn next week after his official visit to Troy.

Nosa Eguae said that he really enjoyed his visit and he could make a decision sometime this week and Auburn is definitely the team to beat!

Emory Blake was surprised at how great the visit went and said that Auburn is now at the top dead even with Texas Tech and Colorado. He said that Coach Malzahn and himself became alot closer this weekend.

***** I will post other comments from the players as i get them stay tuned!! *****

This has been a fun time. Im really excited about the future of this team and the coaching staff. These guys have gotten after it and im extremely impressed. Chizik has a chance to prove everybody wrong and im pulling for him to do just that.

Tana Patrick said that he has a great time, he loved the family atmosphere. He said that he was gonna take his visits to USC and Miami the next two weeks and then he would decide. He also said that Auburn has a legitimate shot at landing him.

Demond Washington said that he has a great visit and will decide between Auburn and Ole Miss on Signing Day! I will try to see if I can get which way he is leaning sometime soon.....but I def think its toward Auburn right now b/c of it only being 35 miles from home and being friends with Eltoro

DeQuinta Jones still consideres himself a Michigan commit but said that he will announce his desicion on Signing Day but it appears to me that he is really high on Auburn after the visit.

Dee Ford said that he is firmly committed to Auburn and after the visit it just solified it....he also said that he was recruiting Nosa Eguae to Auburn and believed that he would commit to Auburn very soon!

The future of Auburn looks amazing... The new 243,000 square foot arena has been a hot link lately. If you think about the fact that we have two olympic size pools, it will help with recruiting... swimming wise  We now have two basketball Arenas.... BBALL WISE  and the future looks good for getting a new indoor football facility. I have heard a few different locations for this project. I think my main point here is that Auburn is on the rise... we have come a long way, and im really excited. WAR DAMN EAGLE

I know this is football board but, I'd like to change subjects. By beating bammer last saturday, does that help save Lebo's job or could he be on the way out after this year? he's had alot of players to leave since getting the job 3 or 4 years ago.

I know this is football board but, I'd like to change subjects. By beating bammer last saturday, does that help save Lebo's job or could he be on the way out after this year? he's had alot of players to leave since getting the job 3 or 4 years ago.

there is a post about that in the basketball section  ;)

The hour glass should be about out on Lebo

welcome aboard by the way  :) WAR EAGLE!

:aufb:

I'll have to check that out. He just hasn't done what I thought he would do. Seems like he's run more players than he's able to keep.

Archived