Weekend Visitors

Wareagle3720

As of right now #1 RB Lache Sistrunk and #2 WR Trovon Reed will be on the Plains this weekend.

HaHaHa I didn't know you spell his name "Sistrunk" instead of "Seastrunk" :laugh: :laugh:J/K but I couldn't pass it up :laugh: :laugh: :yay:

HaHaHa I didn't know you spell his name "Sistrunk" instead of "Seastrunk" :laugh: :laugh:J/K but I couldn't pass it up :laugh: :laugh: :yay:

Haha. I just found out his name is pronounced "Lake" so I'm glad I hadn't said his name out loud yet haha!

I really can't say anything either. I have already botched it several times calling him "La- shay".

What a grab Trovon Reed would be: 6 ft. 173 4.4/40 and rivals rates him as 6.0. He has a huge number of offers also mostly from SEC schools. Hope the coaches especially Trooper Taylor can really impress him. With the type of early visitors, we are going to have a banner recruiting year.

I really can't say anything either. I have already botched it several times calling him "La- shay".

Haha same here! Well just mentally saying it anyways!  :laugh:

At least we are literate though because that's how it technically should be pronounced.

Archived