Scott Martin

Scott was asked to walk on to Auburn by Tuberville. He decided not to but he will try this year. He wasn't really recruited by any big teams. This may be because he was on the same team with Ivan Machett, Mark Baron, Louis Watson, AJ McCarron and Destin Hood who all signed with D1 SEC schools. He is a very smart player and he defiantly knows how to hit. He might not even make the team but if he does the coaches will be impressed with him more and more.

He isn't on rivals or scout. Im not sure about this but he is around 5'11, 185 lbs, probably around a 4.5 or 4.6 40 time, no clue on his maxs but he is really strong, smart kid made straight As at a smart private school, went to St.Pauls in Mobile AL, he is white, he played football, basketball, and rap, jumped and threw in track, was on the 5a state championship team.

If there is any other specifics you want to know and ill do my best to answer

Thanks for the post but the biggest thing I got out of it was the 3 picks that Trotter threw in the biggest game of his high school life. Not a good sign!

I played with him in Middle School at St. Pauls he played Wingback/Tailback and I always thaught that he would play basketball at the next level...

Archived