KY's running game

AuburnInNC

Now I haven't seen many of y'all mentioning this, but I've read a few times about how potent Kentucky's running game is.  I don't have the #'s to support this, but have seen it a couple of places.  I'm hoping that this renewed attitude and vengeance that the coaches and players are touting translates to some better tackling and closing of running lanes for their backs.  I'm confident we'll get it corrected, but don't wanna see too many runs gashing thru our line into the secondary.

On the other hand, their run defense is non-existent, which bodes well for Tate, McCalebb and Smith.  And when they stack the box to stop 'em, Todd will pick 'em apart.

I'll be on the infield at Lowe's Motor Speedway this weekend and will miss the game, but will be in my #24 jersey, trying to sneak a peek at somebody's tv thru their RV windows...

WDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrghh say it ain't so AuburnInNC...come back from the dark side and get a 88 jersey HA HA :laugh: :laugh:

But I have heard they have a decent running game, but they were doing great with their passing game until  Mike Hartline got injured!!! Now they will have to use their run game, and i for one am hoping it turns them one dimensional?? What ever the case....Tate is gonna own them too!!! WDE

Arrghh say it ain't so AuburnInNC...come back from the dark side and get a 88 jersey HA HA :laugh: :laugh:

But I have heard they have a decent running game, but they were doing great with their passing game until  Mike Hartline got injured!!! Now they will have to use their run game, and i for one am hoping it turns them one dimensional?? What ever the case....Tate is gonna own them too!!! WDE

Oh no, no, no WarEagle196.... not Jeff Gordon!!!!!!  NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My #24 Auburn Jersey... along w/ my Tony Stewart hat.

And yes, Tate IS gonna own them.

WDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhh...Tony is cool, Tony Rocks!!!!! He is definitely who i'm pulling for in the Championship....WDE and we will be in Talladega Halloween!!!!

Now I haven't seen many of y'all mentioning this, but I've read a few times about how potent Kentucky's running game is.  I don't have the #'s to support this, but have seen it a couple of places.  I'm hoping that this renewed attitude and vengeance that the coaches and players are touting translates to some better tackling and closing of running lanes for their backs.  I'm confident we'll get it corrected, but don't wanna see too many runs gashing thru our line into the secondary.

On the other hand, their run defense is non-existent, which bodes well for Tate, McCalebb and Smith.  And when they stack the box to stop 'em, Todd will pick 'em apart.

I'll be on the infield at Lowe's Motor Speedway this weekend and will miss the game, but will be in my #24 jersey, trying to sneak a peek at somebody's tv thru their RV windows...

WDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UK is 7th in the league in rushing @ 167.4 yds/game.  If Morgan Newton starts at QB, he will give them a run threat as well.  Defend The Middle is still a phrase AU has to remember and implement.

Archived