Loss to Troy? COME ON!

InfernoOrangeSS

He was already on the hotseat.  This just heated it up a little more.  But, honestly can you blame him for an ice cold shooting performance from his team and can't miss shooting from the Troy guys?

Yeah I can blame him for it because we shouldnt have to be relying on the 3 point shot to win games.  Right now with the players he has recruited thats our only hope.  We should have an inside and mid range game as well and we dont.  Sure the small guys we have are pretty good with some being great college players, but you cant field a team of pretty much all small guys and expect to win in the SEC.  I watch UK play UNC the other day and we will get beat by UK this season by 50 or 60 points if things dont change in a major way.  Its going to be that bad!

This team will bounce back, im not even commenting on here anymore. Lebo will get these kids ready to play, we have a lot of new faces this year and losing Robertson, Barber, and Barrett is no easy task to replace in just one year.

cant we all just wait and see what happens

This team will bounce back, im not even commenting on here anymore. Lebo will get these kids ready to play, we have a lot of new faces this year and losing Robertson, Barber, and Barrett is no easy task to replace in just one year.

cant we all just wait and see what happens

I am definitely waiting to see what happens.  Would you not agree though that if we miss the NCAAs again this year, something needs to be done?  I admire your loyalty to the coach, but there comes a time when someone else may need to take over.  I am NOT saying that should happen, I hope Lebo is very successful this year.  I am just saying if he doesn't, then we have to start re-evaluating.

:dunno:

Archived