I, Robot....

I was wanting to go see the movie I, Robot and wanted to know if anyone had seen it yet? If so, was it worth the money?

I get the feeling you will have to wade through the cheese to enjoy this one. The super slow mo of will smith pulling two weapons as his motorcycle launches into the air is pretty hilarious to me.

Easily the best movie ive seen this year. The CGI is really good and they actually use models and real shots where they can.

Will smith does a great job. The storyline is good and not predictable. And there are some great plot twists.

Some of the attempted humor didnt go over well...but overall the movie was superb.

Im actually gonna go see it again.

BG, have you read any of the books that Asimov wrote? I want to see this, too, but was just wondering how close to any of the books it is. I think I'm going to see it tonight after work.

Thanks.

I havent read the book. But the critics who liked the movie says it does the book justice.

Subsequently, the critics who hated this movie(most of which hate action movies all together) said it didnt do the book right...oh well.

I saw it....I thought it was an ok movie. Some parts were corny, like the acting....

But overrall, I would give it a 7 out of ten...not bad....not a great one.

Guest AuNuma1

Speaking of cheesy, it sounds like Catwoman is a complete disaster. Reviews say it's boring and the Catwoman isn't even based off of the original character (Selina Kyle) from the comics. Halle Berry doesn't do it for me anyway. BS, I take it you're not going to see this one, no? ;)

I'm still holding out for The Village. I've yet to see a movie this summer. Although, I rented The Butterfly Effect last weekend. I thought it was entertaining, especially since the DVD comes with two endings. Good renter anyway.

No Im not going to see catwoman. Not a huge Halle Berry fan anyway...

I havent seen King Arthur yet, and Borne Supremacy comes out friday. The Village comes out the end of this month and Alien vs. Predator comes out in August.

So Im sure Ill have plenty to do that will keep me from watching catwoman

Archived