Dynasty Thread

Everyone put your dynasty info in here so we can keep track:

I am Auburn and currently #2 other( bcs poll = #3

Game 1: AU 70 ulmonroe 0 JV... one of the first times I played

Game 2: Au 52 MSU 7 JV

Game 3: AU 14 LSU 10 All american

Game 4: Au 72 Citadel 0 All American

Game 5: AU 51 TENN 7 All American

Game 6: Au 21 LA tech 0.. All American ( I really struggled in this game.

Game 7: AU 28 ARKY 7 All American

Game 8: Au 31 UK 10 All American

Game 9: AU 31 ole miss 17 All American

Game 10: Au 77 UGA 7 Varsity (Finally got me a playbook.. Carnell 417 yds on 19 carries with 8 touchdowns.. Tre had 4 carries for 58 yards.

Game 11: Au 52 al 5.. safety me and got a field goal. Varsity

SEC CHAMPIONSHIP Au 17 uf 3 varsity

National Championship game Auburn 40 Oklahoma 17 varsity

I was down 17-7 took timeouts right before halftime and let my captains talk to the players.. then went into half time 17-14

Auburn is the National Champion.. I got a 5 year extension and offers to coach at florida and miami.. I took the extension..

Carnell didn't win the heisman...

Everyone put your dynasty info in here so we can keep track:

I am Auburn and currently #2 other( bcs poll = #3

Game 1: AU 70 ulmonroe 0

Game 2: Au 52 MSU 7

Game 3: AU 14 LSU 10

Game 4: Au 72 Citadel 0

Game 5: AU 51 TENN 7

Game 6: Au 21 LA tech 0.. ( I really struggled in this game.

Game 7: AU 28 ARKY 7

Game 8: Au 31 UK 10

Game 9: AU 31 ole miss 17

Game 10: Au 77 UGA 7 (Finally got me a playbook.. Carnell 8tds and over 400 yds

Game 11: next up yall know who

Looks like a good prediction to me! :au:

Man, it would be sweet to hang 77 on UGA in a few months. That would push the lifetime score in our favor a bit... not to mention that it would all but put us in a BCS game.

I don't remember the specifics...but I remember some stuff (im already in year two)

Oh and post what level you play on. (all american for me)

I creamed my non conference teams.

Destroyed Arkansas

Same for UK, UT, and Ole Miss

Lost to South Carolina

Lost to LSU 10-7 in OT (30mph cross wind in a thunderstorm)

AU destroyed me. Like 49-28.

I then beat Michigan St in the Outback bowl 28-21

I got the feeling about halfway through the season that if the computer 'decides' its gonna win that game...it does. Regardless of how good you are or how crappy the team you are playing is.

Im really pissed about the discipline feature. Had I taken the suggestions of the computer, EVERY SINGLE ONE of my starters except 2 OL would have been suspended for at least a game and HALF of my starters for HALF of the season or more. That does not reflect an average season for any team.

I did discipline each player every time...but usually not to the suggested extreme. (by my 5th game they wanted me to suspend my starting RB, QB, WR, OL, and LB for the season)

At seasons end, i was put on probation. BOOOOOO!

please spare me the 'bammer even cheats in video games' comments. Thats way too pedestrian at this point. ;)

I don't remember the specifics...but I remember some stuff (im already in year two)

Oh and post what level you play on. (all american for me)

I creamed my non conference teams.

Destroyed Arkansas

Same for UK, UT, and Ole Miss

Lost to South Carolina

Lost to LSU 10-7 in OT (30mph cross wind in a thunderstorm)

AU destroyed me. Like 49-28.

I then beat Michigan St in the Outback bowl 28-21

I got the feeling about halfway through the season that if the computer 'decides' its gonna win that game...it does. Regardless of how good you are or how crappy the team you are playing is.

Im really pissed about the discipline feature. Had I taken the suggestions of the computer, EVERY SINGLE ONE of my starters except 2 OL would have been suspended for at least a game and HALF of my starters for HALF of the season or more. That does not reflect an average season for any team.

I did discipline each player every time...but usually not to the suggested extreme. (by my 5th game they wanted me to suspend my starting RB, QB, WR, OL, and LB for the season)

please spare me the 'bammer even cheats in video games' comments. Thats way too pedestrian at this point. ;)

:au: Hey BG.. yeah Alabama cheats in video games 2 ha...

:P:P:P:P

I've just begun my first real season with a new create-a-team. I picked 'cupcake' and my guys are getting in trouble left and right. The cpu suggested I suspend 3 guys for the season before the first game (all starters). Of course I have not suspended anyone for more than 2 quarters, and my NCAA interest bar is getting kinda green.

I've just begun my first real season with a new create-a-team. I picked 'cupcake' and my guys are getting in trouble left and right. The cpu suggested I suspend 3 guys for the season before the first game (all starters). Of course I have not suspended anyone for more than 2 quarters, and my NCAA interest bar is getting kinda green.

uh oh.. Better watch out..

I'm about to finish my 2nd season today.

First season I had on All American level and half of my games came down to the wire. Silas Daniels had a 32 yard TD reception against Kentucky with 3 seconds left when I was losing by 4. And When I played Georgia, I had my only scoring drive on the final drive of the game for my only offensive score (Thank God Carlos had a INT TD on the opening drive of the game) and won in 2OT. Of my 13 games, I think 5 of them came down to the last drive. Carnell won the Heisman and Auburn beat Oklahoma in the Orange. LSU was 3rd in the BCS rankings, they were actually the only SEC team I dominated, which was funny I thought.

This season I am doing much better and Tre Smith is absolutely unbeliveable. Courtney Taylor is taking names as well. I realized tho that Kenny Irons was no put in this game, that is one thing that NCAA 2006 may have to work on - players who have to sit out a year from transfering.

Now its off to the Heisman level after tonight.

O yea and yesterday when I was playing, I was playing Bama (Tre was kickin ass) and my PS2 froze on me. I can't tell if its the system or the game. It was making that "tist tist tist" sound like when a CD player first reads a CD or if having problems reading it, before it froze.

Did you really get put on probation? I have read some threads with people who have tried to get put on probation and can't is why I ask.

A lot of the players aren't in the game.. Cox isn't even on it..

Send your card to dt and get ur rosters... He added Auburn's other players on there..

Archived