Sleepless in Birmingham

12au12

I think cgc and his staff has done a wonderful job this season with recruiting and if we don't get another recruit it is still an excellent class. However, im starting to hear from several different sites and networks that Lat and Lam are going other places. I also recall luper saying 2 weeks ago on a local radio show that there was going to be 2 recruit commit by mid week of that week. It never happened. Now I am hearing a big nsd surprise?? I hope we aren't building up too much expectations right now because weather a surprise happens or not I still love this class we have put together but i think it will damper many spirits if something big doesn't happen here at the end. Im still not going to sleep tonight though thinkining about it

I think cgc and his staff has done a wonderful job this season with recruiting and if we don't get another recruit it is still an excellent class. However, im starting to hear from several different sites and networks that Lat and Lam are going other places. I also recall luper saying 2 weeks ago on a local radio show that there was going to be 2 recruit commit by mid week of that week. It never happened. Now I am hearing a big nsd surprise?? I hope we aren't building up too much expectations right now because weather a surprise happens or not I still love this class we have put together but i think it will damper many spirits if something big doesn't happen here at the end. Im still not going to sleep tonight though thinkining about it

12, I think the ENTIRE AU Family/Nation will be sleepless until this thing comes to a close. :) The anticipation is intense and who wouldn't be pleased with the way things have gone so far; with or without an NSD surprise.

This excitement is only a lead in to the greater excitement of seeing this talent in O/B on gameday this year.

I just can't wait! War Eagle to all! :hellyeah:

12, I think the ENTIRE AU Family/Nation will be sleepless until this thing comes to a close. :) The anticipation is intense and who wouldn't be pleased with the way things have gone so far; with or without an NSD surprise.

This excitement is only a lead in to the greater excitement of seeing this talent in O/B on gameday this year.

I just can't wait! War Eagle to all! :hellyeah:

On Lupers quote, I believe teh coaches did receive word on two big recruits... Luper NEVER said they would be announced... Jones and witaker

Archived