Last 3 games

auburn4ever

:believe: I still hold out some hope for a win against LSU. We did beat them on Jan. 20 in Baton Rouge! I'll be there cheering on OUR Tigers! Bringing my Trooper Towel and several AU family members! War Eagle!

Going into every game this year except for Kentucky and Tennessee I felt that we had a good chance to win as well as a good chance to lose by 15. I wont be real suprised if we go 3-0 but I wont be suprised if we go 0-3. I am really half expecting to lose to LSU. They picked up a win on wednesday and have come close a couple of times against MSU, Vandy, and Auburn (remember we trailed in the last minute). I am going with MSU to be a win with it being the last game at BEMC and then a loss at Alabama.

Auburn will close the season out with 3 straight wins

-- little nerve poker for those who don't like Lebo  :tease:

but! what if I'm right?

If you are right....we will have suffered through another sorry season under a coach who can not compete in SEC BB.

(And that is a best case scenario.)

:tease:

Auburn will close the season out with 3 straight wins

-- little nerve poker for those who don't like Lebo  :tease:

but! what if I'm right?

If you are right....we will have suffered through another sorry season under a coach who can not compete in SEC BB.

(And that is a best case scenario.)

:tease:

^^^^^ I second this

Who said Auburn will close the season out with 3 straight wins? I'd like to know what you are drinking. It be some powerful stuff.

Who said Auburn will close the season out with 3 straight wins? I'd like to know what you are drinking. It be some powerful stuff.

Well, I didn't say it but it is a possibility.  I mean we played all three of them pretty tough the first time.  We should have beaten MSU in Starkville but let them back in at the end of regulation.  UAT is not that great and they have issues right now.  LSU has won 1 SEC game.  It is entirely possible for us to win the last three.  Have faith!!

Well, I didn't say it but it is a possibility.  I mean we played all three of them pretty tough the first time.  We should have beaten MSU in Starkville but let them back in at the end of regulation.  UAT is not that great and they have issues right now.  LSU has won 1 SEC game.  It is entirely possible for us to win the last three.  Have faith!!

I never doubt my Tigers, but it is hard to pick a team that lives by the 3

I never doubt my Tigers, but it is hard to pick a team that lives by the 3

Oh I agree with that.  You can't stay consistent from the arc for 40 minutes every game. 

Archived