Let me say this!

I dont know the first thing about basketball. It's not my sport, I never played it, and I dont find it entertaining. Still when football is over and March madness hits I do get caught up a bit in it.

It doesnt matter what the sport golf, tennis, football, or basketball Auburn should excel and lead. Our past performances, other than beating Bama, just havent been that good. Im glad the former coach is out, and I hope Jacobs makes another good decision, and hires the right fit for Auburn

I can see Auburn leading in another SEC sport very soon. We have the fan base, and the new stadium is fantastic! War Eagle baby lets get it on!

I dont know the first thing about basketball. It's not my sport, I never played it, and I dont find it entertaining. Still when football is over and March madness hits I do get caught up a bit in it.

It doesnt matter what the sport golf, tennis, football, or basketball Auburn should excel and lead. Our past performances, other than beating Bama, just havent been that good. Im glad the former coach is out, and I hope Jacobs makes another good decision, and hires the right fit for Auburn

I can see Auburn leading in another SEC sport very soon. We have the fan base, and the new stadium is fantastic! War Eagle baby lets get it on!

^^^^^^^^^^^We need more attitude like this ^^^^^^^^^^

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup::wedance: :wedance: :wedance: :wedance:

Archived