Sonny Smith says Chuck Person is the man for the job.

I am sure he did...I am sure he has more loyalty to the player that brought him some of his greatest fame over the school he left for VCU.

:dunno:

I would like to see Chuck Person hired as an assistant coach, on the staff of the new head coach. He needs to have some college coaching experience, recruiting experience and needs to finish his degree before he gets a shot at a head coaching gig in the college game.

I would love to see Chuck Person hired as an assistant at Auburn. I really want him in some capacity at Auburn. He could be a dynamite recruiter for us and he knows basketball so he would definitely help in that regard as well. I honestly wouldn't mind seeing him get the head coaching job, but that's just my opinion. It's him, Barbee, or Mitchell for me.

I would like to see Chuck Person hired as an assistant coach, on the staff of the new head coach. He needs to have some college coaching experience, recruiting experience and needs to finish his degree before he gets a shot at a head coaching gig in the college game.

Chuck`s name has come up in discussions at the Athletic Dept. His main problem is no degree and not real close to having it. I don`t know how that would affect a hire for an assistant`s position.

Archived