Woopig?

kevon67

Woopig?  LOL!!!!!!!!!! You gotta be kiddin me.... :laugh::yay: unreal    Who the hell is the stupidest? :beatmullet::laugh::trampoline::yay: the pigs or the turds?  names.....  never could have made it as a spy in WW1 or 2.......... you deserve to go to turdNation USA!!

I don't mind any fans from any team being here as long as they don't start causing trouble. If they can have respectful discussion and debate that is cool with me. If they start acting like an idiot then I say boot 'em.

I´d be nervous too if a team kept stealing all of our top players every year

I say keep a close eye on him and if he slips up, FLUSH HIM!!!! we need an icon for flushing a turd

its sad how nervous they are about playing AU.

No kidding!

Especialyy since they're probably one of the toughest teams we'll face this year. C'mon piggies, get a little something between the legs

I´d be nervous too if a team kept stealing all of our top players every year

I say keep a close eye on him and if he slips up, FLUSH HIM!!!! we need an icon for flushing a turd

I adressed that on ESPN blog and had several people say," we(arkansas) are so deep at running back we didnt need him" some said they didnt want him. Talk about sour grapes. I guess it stings a little for them. ;D

its sad how nervous they are about playing AU.

With Chiz and Co. recruiting in AL, the turds will be nervous soon, if not already!  :bananadance::yay:

Archived