Lets Poll it up for the Lakers/Celtics

guerra aguila

Who wins tonight in the Garden.  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight in the Garden.

• LAKERS
    • CELTICS

I love my Lakers to death... but I was very very disappointed in them losing at home in Staples.

That is not supposed to happen.

Ray Allen will not score 40 points tonight... so thats about all I can gurantee.

As for who wins the game? I have no clue... but I still see Kobe finding a way to get these guys back on track. I think the Refs will favor the Lakers tonight because they where whistle happy in LA. It seems that the momentum shifts from game to game and we all know that the world wants to see a game 7.

So I will go with the Celtics to win tonight... but I still think LA can squeeze a victory on the road and have a shot to win the series in game 7 back home.

It should be quite interesting.

If yall dont want to elaborate on thoughts... please at least vote!

I love my Lakers to death... but I was very very disappointed in them losing at home in Staples.

Ray Allen will not score 40 points tonight... so thats about all I can gurantee.

As for who wins the game? I have no clue... but I still see Kobe finding a way to get these guys back on track. I think the Refs will favor the Lakers tonight because they where whistle happy in LA. It seems that the momentum shifts from game to game and we all know that the world wants to see a game 7.

So I will go with the Celtics to win tonight... but I still think LA can squeeze a victory on the road and have a shot to win the series in game 7 back home.

If Kobe wasnt in foul trouble, I think the Lakers wouldve won game 2. Allen will not go off again, Kobe will. Lakers win Game 3

Lakers win tonight, and win the series. Kobe wont let the chance for 5 rings slip away. Look for him to play big the rest of the series.

If Kobe wasnt in foul trouble, I think the Lakers wouldve won game 2. Allen will not go off again, Kobe will. Lakers win Game 3

I agree, I did mention that in another post... they missed him. He completes the team... I still think we will see some amazing performances from him... Pau Gasol got his little trash talk out of the way... he needs to do less talking and more defending.

The Lakers will hopefully step it up tonight... we dont have much longer till TIP OFF!

Celtics!!!

I have always loved the team in green from Boston.  I hope they win.  Interesting that the Lakers are not a great road playoff team and Boston is better on the road.  I think the home court favors Boston here for game 3 just like Staples favored the Lakers in Game 1.

TD Garden doesn't have the ghosts like the old Boston Garden had, but I think KG & Co. get it done tonight.

Celtics!!!

I have always loved the team in green from Boston.  I hope they win.  Interesting that the Lakers are not a great road playoff team and Boston is better on the road.  I think the home court favors Boston here for game 3 just like Staples favored the Lakers in Game 1.

TD Garden doesn't have the ghosts like the old Boston Garden had, but I think KG & Co. get it done tonight.

AMM made me feel better... you made me feel worse!

I'm pulling for the Lakers just because that's my girlfriend's team and I really don't watch NBA games or follow any of the teams. If it's not an Auburn game (of any sport) then I'm not watching it. War Eagle!

If the NBA tells the refs to call everything the same way, the celtics are up atleast 2-1. Worst officiating I have ever seen in this series, and that includes my rec ball days haha. Media was all high on the Lakers D after the game, but Pierce and obviously Allen missed more than a few wide open looks. That won't happen again.

If the NBA tells the refs to call everything the same way, the celtics are up atleast 2-1. Worst officiating I have ever seen in this series, and that includes my rec ball days haha. Media was all high on the Lakers D after the game, but Pierce and obviously Allen missed more than a few wide open looks. That won't happen again.

The Lakers challenged Allens 3 point attempts. He will not get many looks from this point on.

I do agree with the media on the fact that their are people that Score, and people that Shoot.

Ray Allen is now a shooter... he cannot create shots like Kobe.

I expect Boston to win Game 4, but the Lakers still have a shot at the series.

The Lakers challenged Allens 3 point attempts. He will not get many looks from this point on.

I do agree with the media on the fact that their are people that Score, and people that Shoot.

I too expect the Celtics to take Game 4.  With that said, I believe now that it will go the full 7 games.  I think these two teams are very well matched up, and either side can take any given game. 

I just hope it's the Celtics that take it all.

I too expect the Celtics to take Game 4.  With that said, I believe now that it will go the full 7 games.  I think these two teams are very well matched up, and either side can take any given game. 

I just hope it's the Celtics that take it all.

Wel, we are right... Celtics did take game 4.

It almost seams like the championship series alwase goes 7 games. that being said unless the Lakers just totally flop at home. the Lakers win it.

Go Lakers!

Now WHO WINS GAME 5?

Allow me to point this out.

LA knows that they have to win this game... if it goes back to LA they will feel very good about closing it out in front of the home crowd.

On the other hand, boston knows that they have to win this game, because they certainly dont want to go back to staples and depend on a victory.

With all of that being said... who wins game 5 guys? I just dont know.

Im going to put my money on Kobe Bryant. He wants this thing back in LA. If I were a betting man, so does his teammates.

It almost seams like the championship series alwase goes 7 games. that being said unless the Lakers just totally flop at home. the Lakers win it.

Go Lakers!

I think your right, but dont be surprised if Boston doesnt take care of business. Their bench owned LA in the last game.

I have to think the Lakers will bounce back, but they better do it quickly.

It will go back to LA regardless of who wins game 5. There's no way Boston wins 2 in the Staples Center. LA will feel comfortable winning at least 1 at home. So with that being said, tonight is another MUST win for Boston, and hopefully Kobe and Co will let them have this one. So to answer this question: Boston in game 5. For the series: ?????

Archived