Cooper Harrington in Birmingham...

Warbird82

ST, et al...do you know if the staff is pursuing this receiver.  To me, he has the three G's:

- Great hands

- Great speed

- Great grades

Any info?

Hasn't he already committed to Southern Miss?

I think he has, but AU staff was real interested in him at AU camp.  Just wondering if he is on their radar still... :dunno:

Guest jthaub

im good firends with cooper. my younger sister and him are great friends. great kid! but he did randomly come on to the scene last year at briarwood. he certainly has great hands. His speed is decent but nothing flashy. he does move very well bc of his soccer background. i honestly dont see us going after him really at all tho. he is happy with southern miss and playing with teammate Zeke Walters, who is also going there this year. He may be a back up, back up, back up plan guy. But that is it. with the way our receiving corp is now, we will only taking 1 maybe 2 guys (not including Jeremy Richardson)

im good firends with cooper. my younger sister and him are great friends. great kid! but he did randomly come on to the scene last year at briarwood. he certainly has great hands. His speed is decent but nothing flashy. he does move very well bc of his soccer background. i honestly dont see us going after him really at all tho. he is happy with southern miss and playing with teammate Zeke Walters, who is also going there this year. He may be a back up, back up, back up plan guy. But that is it. with the way our receiving corp is now, we will only taking 1 maybe 2 guys (not including Jeremy Richardson)

You went to Briarwood?

Guest jthaub

You went to Briarwood?

yes i did. did you. and pops... come on. its not that bad, at least compared to mountain brook

Archived