Babies need tickets!?

MFDTIGER

Did they change the rule? I read on the AU website that anybody reguardless of ages requires a ticket. This has not always been the case my baby went last year with no ticket no problem. It will stink if I have to buy a ticket for a one year old. :banghead:

Did they change the rule? I read on the AU website that anybody reguardless of ages requires a ticket. This has not always been the case my baby went last year with no ticket no problem. It will stink if I have to buy a ticket for a one year old. :banghead:

You just got lucky last year. I don't know if it used to be different but I know as early as 2000 they were required to have a ticket.

Why would you bring your 1 year old to a football game?

My mother-in-law went to a basketball game and someone was complaining about her taking up a space with a baby seat.  She had to turn around and tell them she paid for the seat and that shut them up.

Do beware that a loud football stadium like Jordan Hare can be damaging to a one year olds hearing.  That's why I haven't been to a game yet  :banghead:

Yeah it's so good for their sensitive ears.  The added hearing loss is so helpful when they get older   :rolleyes:

Ok seriously do know that a one year olds hearing is a whole lot easier to damage than a grownups and that's regretfully why I haven't been to a game in over a year now  :banghead:

That must be why my kids dont listen. Its because of the football games! Thanks! 

Yeah it's so good for their sensitive ears.  The added hearing loss is so helpful when they get older   :rolleyes:

Ok seriously do know that a one year olds hearing is a whole lot easier to damage than a grownups and that's regretfully why I haven't been to a game in over a year now  :banghead:

That must be why my kids dont listen. Its because of the football games! Thanks! 

My apoligize I was being harsh and didn't edit in time  :-X

Just my opinion, but you should be looking for a babysitter for a 1 year old. They're not going to have fun. If anything they will start crying and upset the people around you.

It's probably a good thing since otherwise they'd have a lot of free seats over in the visitors' section for the Iron Bowl.

We've had a great time taking our 1 and 3 year old (plus mama was pregnant).  Just don't expect to watch every play or stay for an entire game.  And don't take them to a big game.  take them to one of the cupcakes.  But going to see all the excitement, friends, Toomers, throwing the ball around.  

We had a great time last year at the La Tech game. My kids are 7, 4 almost 5, and 1 almost 2. The baby was amazed by everything, it was cool to see her reactions. She slept most of the second half so it must not have been that loud to her. Oh and there was absolutely no crying, execept from the La tech fans below us.

My wife and I take our daughter everywhere we go, most of the time, including to Auburn games.  While we leave her at home sometimes we have taken her around that age and she had fun and so did we.  That being said, you will need a ticket, you got lucky last season, but I have found that around our tailgate there is usually an odd ticket floating around that can be purchased for a reasonable price.  War Eagle.

Some here have been very disrespectful, and I bet they don't have kids. 

If you wanna bring a one year old in that heat, you are asking for trouble.  Go ahead and pay $50 bucks for a ticket for a baby who will just sit there uncomfortable in the heat. 

You can never start to early in taking your children to Auburn games.

I disagree to that somewhat. Kids and parents are different in every family. Most kids 1-3 years old aren`t mature enough to behave for a 3+ hour ballgame; especially when it`s hot or very crowded. And it isn`t fair to the people around them when they do get rambunctious.(sp). I have kids and grandkids and I took my daughters to Auburn to football and basketball games as well as most of the other sports. I just waited until they were old enough to know what to expect and what was expected of them. Understanding the child and their maturity level goes a long way for everyone having a good time.

Take your children with you!  Just remember cotton balls or ear plugs, and plenty of sunscreen and a good, light weight shade for day games.  And one side note...my wife was so pregnant at the beginning of one season we only attended one game before our son was born. He was Auburn before birth.  When he was 3 he wanted to move from Al to Ga so that the word ALABAMA was not even on our car tags! Don't they learn early?

:wareagle:

Archived