GQ interview w/ John Kerry

CarolinaTiger

Man, did I find a LOT of things!

First, they supposedly ordered Bud and it sure as hell looks to me like he is drinking a dark ale or even a stout or porter in the picture. But I will let that one go in case the wall reflected or something.

But...

JK: Well, I can pick both. I can tell you the truth, and the truth is I love both. :rolleyes:

JK: I think he's a little shallow. He was too materialistic. I wouldn't want to be that at all. :blink:

JK: I can't say. To me Vietnam is an old place, an old memory. It is old history, it's gone, it's past. The less I have to talk about it, frankly, the happier I am. THEN STFU ALREADY!!!!!!!! :angry:

well, jenny got the 2 that i found interesting.

on being pressed to CHOOSE one, he refused...

and his desire to not talk about "nam", yet his entire acceptance speech at the convention was about his service.

i didn't pick up on the beergate.

ct

JK: I can't say. To me Vietnam is an old place, an old memory. It is old history, it's gone, it's past. The less I have to talk about it, frankly, the happier I am. THEN STFU ALREADY!!!!!!!! :angry:

Notice he brought it up several times throughout the conversation as well.

JK: "When I was in vietnam...good stuff good stuff good stuff"

GQ: "What about 'bad stuff' or 'deep stuff' in vietnam"

JK: "I dont want to talk about vietnam"

JK: "But not wanting to talk about vietnam reminds me of something courageous I did in vietnam..."

Archived