• Last visited

• Days Won

lionheartkc last won the day on April 11 2018

lionheartkc had the most liked content!

About lionheartkc

• Birthday 07/05/1973

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

lionheartkc's Achievements

Founding Father

Founding Father (14/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Posting Machine Rare
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. All love from me to to you and your boy Momma. War Eagle.
  2. Of course... God forbid that the idiot from Kansas bring up things like bulletin board material and the dangers of the press when a parent is around. It only applies when we're talking about kids who parents we don't know. Got it. I know my place. Thanks for reminding me @McLoofus
  3. You're totally missing what I'm saying, Momma. I have no doubt that Sean will do great things. I'm already a fan. All I'm saying is that it's better to do them than say them, especially when reporters are around. I'd say the same thing about any other player on the team.
  4. It's not about speaking highly of himself, Momma, and I have no doubt he can back up what he says. It's about not giving big guys with attitudes bulletin board material to feed off of. In the college game, it's best to let your play on the field do the talking for you. It's especially important when sports writers are around as they will go out of their way to use your words against you and your team. Carl Lawson was a great example. He never said much, but everyone knew he was a bad man.
  5. Highlight the whole thing and then click the quote button that appears, just like when you quote a small portion of something someone says.
  6. Momma there goes that man Love the attitude, but he needs to remember to keep that on the practice field and not in front of the sports writers. We don't need the big uglies painting a target on him.
  7. Though you have to admit, it's a little easier when one of the state schools is in the NCAA frying pan and the other is a giant question mark with a brand new staff lead by someone with no head coaching experience and a total of 1-year coaching in the Power 5. If I were a talented football recruit, I wouldn't be willing to hang 4 years on either of those programs in their current situations. Sure, we still get to compete with LSU and bama, but it has been harder.
  8. And the best part of that tweet is... #Not1Not2... So who's 3?
  9. Since it's already been almost half an hour since you asked....... 50/50 Someone had to do it.
  10. Nah... I was in school in the 90s and they would spit on us when we went to Athens. Friendly stopped well before 2010.
  11. No word. He's one of those types that if he comes it likely won't be posted even behind a VIP wall til he is actually there. Per Keith's live blog... he just (3 hours ago) arrived on campus.
  12. Yea... now that Mullen is in Florida, we don't have to worry about it being part of some nefarious plan.
  13. Especially since @Auburn is the twitter for the weather in Auburn, Washington. Apparently he skills at running back far exceed his Twitter skills.
  14. I know, but I've never once heard Gus refer to one as a Full Back. I believe he likes to say the H stands for "hybrid".
  15. My recollection is that Lindsey prefers tight ends in the "h-back" roll over actual h-backs, while Gus prefers to recruit actual h-backs. The fact that we have two tight ends on the board and no h-backs is what makes me think Lindsey is building his team.