Could last years AU beat this years LSU?

SEC FAN

After all the hype about AU's new "west coast" style offense it was their defense that won them the game. Lets face it. LSU held AU to only 10 points. Low enough for LSU to win the game. Consider these two points. 1) LSU's defense is not as good as last year. 2) AU came into Saturdays game having not shown most of their offense. (making it harder for LSU to prepare.)

Considering those two points is AU's new offense really that much better this year? I think last years AU team (with it's even better defense.) would have won in a low scoring affair against this years average LSU offense.

Last years AU team could have beat any team in the nation. Unfortunately they could lose to any team in the nation as well. On paper they would kill this years LSU team. But all paper is good for is doing your taxes and wiping your @$$

Last years AU team could have beat any team in the nation. Unfortunately they could lose to any team in the nation as well. On paper they would kill this years LSU team. But all paper is good for is doing your taxes and wiping your @$$

Nicely said....

We could have easily scored the TD in the 3rd quarter inside the redzone, and we had some costly penalties at the worst times.

When I watched some of the game on TV tonight, it seemed like Auburn should have won by more than 1 point from the performance they gave.

Not to mention how much JC improved from 1st half to 2nd half. If he plays like he did in the second half, I think this will be the last time our offense scores less than 2 TDs.

Good point what does it matter.

If we are playing that game, would last years OR this years Auburn team beat LSUs team of last year ??

Who knows. I dont think so but thats last year. Thats what is great about College football. Its like a box of choclates each year (To quote forrest gump) you never know what you are going to get year in and year out.

Who cares is right. AU 10 lsWHO 9

THAT is ALL that matters.

WAR EAGLE ! ! !

Archived