USC at Stanford...

WarEagleFL

I assume USC will take over the game from here.

104875[/snapback]

I think I was wrong ;)

I can't see USC losing this game though, could happen but I do think they will come out in the 2nd half and take the lead and not look back.

I could be wrong again though!

You have to give credit to USC's coaching staff for making the adjustments.

An offense doesn't go from 28 points, 2/3's or so time of possesion, and 250+ yards to 20 yards, 0 points, and only 1 first down without any credit given to the defense.

You have to give credit to USC's coaching staff for making the adjustments.

An offense doesn't go from 28 points, 2/3's or so time of possesion, and 250+ yards to 20 yards, 0 points, and only 1 first down without any credit given to the defense.

105014[/snapback]

Thats what I thought would happen in the 2nd half. USC is just so much better than Stanford and it was only a matter of time before they got their act together. I do see USC losing a game this year though. Maybe Cal.

i dunno if all of you watched it, but that offensive swing had very little to do with sc or their coaching staff. stanford's coaches beat their players. period. they threw to ball all over the field and sprinkled in a run every 4 or 5 plays in the first half. then we go to halftime, they see a lead, the butt clenches up, and presto! they run the ball over 60% of the plays in the second half. pete carroll's a good coach, but this had nothing to do with his adjustments.

it makes me sick to watch coaches too scared to win that don't even give their players a fighting chance. too bad. i think they had sc's number last night. and yeah, sc won't make it out of the season undefeated.

I do see USC losing a game this year though. Maybe Cal.

105016[/snapback]

Who are you, Ms. Cleo? ;)

I agree, they would lose 3-4 if Bush went down. They will lose in the regular season.

It makes me sick to watch coaches too scared to win that don't even give their players a fighting chance. too bad. i think they had sc's number last night. and yeah, sc won't make it out of the season undefeated.

A.K.A. Shula on the 38 in the 4th.

:au:

I do see USC losing a game this year though. Maybe Cal.

105016[/snapback]

Who are you, Ms. Cleo? ;)

I agree, they would lose 3-4 if Bush went down. They will lose in the regular season.

105059[/snapback]

Nope, Mr. Cleo ;)

Well, a lot of the so called experts are saying they will go undefeated and play for the MNC.

They certainly have all the tools to make it happen.

With my psychic abilities I'm seeing 2 losses in a row for LSU :poke:

at least then, it was only a weak moment. it's even worse in my opinion when a play caller goes into a shell for an entire half until he realizes "oh no, we're losing." by then the offense is so out of sync you can't get it back.

it really reminded me of our 4th quarter "run the clock out" strategy against uga in 2002. that was just as painful to watch b/c you always had a feeling that weak playcalling had to hurt you in the end.

at least then, it was only a weak moment. it's even worse in my opinion when a play caller goes into a shell for an entire half until he realizes "oh no, we're losing." by then the offense is so out of sync you can't get it back.

it really reminded me of our 4th quarter "run the clock out" strategy against uga in 2002. that was just as painful to watch b/c you always had a feeling that weak playcalling had to hurt you in the end.

105065[/snapback]

If it isn't broke, don't fix it. That loss to UGA in 2002 will haunt me for a long time.

With my psychic abilities I'm seeing 2 losses in a row for LSU  :poke:

105063[/snapback]

I dunno, only 13 against Marshall???

I am supposing you mean UGA and Fla.

You really think that somehow means we have no offense? Come on, get a clue. We have struggled quite a bit on offense but we have proven players that have shown they can break out and score quite a bit.

I could use the Oregon State on many levels to belittle LSU's team but I realize that it was something that in all probability won't happen again. BTW, Marshall's team is not that bad and their games against Ohio State and UGA have shown that.

You really think that somehow means we have no offense? Come on, get a clue. We have struggled quite a bit on offense but we have proven players that have shown they can break out and score quite a bit.

I could use the Oregon State on many levels to belittle LSU's team but I realize that it was something that in all probability won't happen again. BTW, Marshall's team is not that bad and their games against Ohio State and UGA have shown that.

Yeah, their game against Troy showed a lot as well.

You can say what you want about the OSU/LSU game (most of it has been said) but give Riley and his staff some credit. Riley is a former NFL head coach so he knows how to prepare a team. He had a month to gameplan for one game and he utilized it. He had his team sky high and LSU came out tentative. You must also give LSu credit for coming back and winning the game. That type of resiliency is a relatively new component of the LSU program. Saban's constant "gotta compete for 60 minutes" rhetoric has finally taken hold.

If anything, the Auburn game showed us that LSU might be more athletic and talented on defense this year, although not as disciplined. I doubt many teams could hold off the Auburn running game the way LSU did repeatedly. If UGA can't run the ball, Green is a sitting duck back there. Hope your freshman TB plays this week, we don't want to hear any UGA excuses.

Be afraid Dogman, be very afraid.

Yeah, their game against Troy showed a lot as well.

Be afraid Dogman, be very afraid.

105126[/snapback]

Errrr, uhh, that would be dawgman wouldn't it?? :poke:

we don't want to hear any UGA excuses.

And I doubt this site wanted to hear the barrage of excuses after the LSU loss from you all but it happened.

Don't be hypocritical. Christ almighty.

Say all you want about OSU having time to prepare and so on.....ya ya....a good "excuse" as you like to say :rolleyes:

Say all you want about OSU having time to prepare and so on.....ya ya....a good "excuse" as you like to say  :rolleyes:

105147[/snapback]

Couldn't I say the same about UGA and Marshall? OSU sucks, but Marshall is a legitimate foe? :roll:

Of course you could say that as I could say it about OSU.

Anyway, if you want to continue this argument, lets just take it to the woodshed

105153[/snapback]

You made my point.

With my psychic abilities I'm seeing 2 losses in a row for LSU  :poke:

105063[/snapback]

I am supposing you mean UGA and Fla.

105113[/snapback]

those are the games I meant. I really dont think LSU will lose both, but I'm pulling for both UGA and UF.

Archived