How Did Your Predictions Go?

AUesquire

:au: I must admit I was waaayyy off. I did think AU would win but by a real narrow margin. I saw some of you this past week predicting very similar scores to the way it turned out. I would have never said anything close to 34-10.

:ua: I didn't think USC had what it took to score 10 points on UA's defense and I thought Bama could hand the ball off to Hudson enough to get by with a win. Actually, USC got most of their points off turnovers and created a real short field. Honestly did not expect this kind of drop off with the back up QB.

:uga: Until UGA showed they could produce on offense, I was going with LSU. Two keys. UGA's running game was awesome. Ware is impressive and the line paved the way. Also, why in the world does Saban insist on playing Randall? Russell gets his first look midway through the 2nd quarter and down 24-0. Did you see the difference in the stats of these 2 guys. I think UGA wins this game no matter what but I think Russell at least makes it competitive if he starts and gets a feel for the game.

How did your predictions turn out? Be honest. We can always go back and pull up your posts. :lol::lol: JK

UGA surprised me the most. LSU had NO - THING yesterday. I thought they'd step up and give UGA some problems. LSU is suddenly a very average team.

Bama has been playing better than I expected them to. USC is a solid team on D.

Auburn did exactly what I thought they COULD do, but they did it better. Wow!

I will continue to go with uat each week. It's a win-win siuation. If they win :no: I get my choice right. If they lose :P then no correct choice but a uat loss.

I was 3 for 3 on my predictions but not even close on the scores. I thought they would all be much closer than they were.

107331[/snapback]

Me too....except for the Bama game. Where is BG? He gave me grief for thinking that Bama wouldn't score more than 10 points. :poke:

I felt if the puppies could run the ball, they would win. I also said that it could be by a larger margin than the corndogs would like. :D

uat just is not a good football team.Without a qb, they may not win again this year. (And, yes, that includes MS ST) :big:

I felt we had a chance to do something special in tn last night. I honestly had no idea that AU would dominate. :au:

Archived