How was Toomers?

PChamp119

I was there. I don't have any pictures, but I can tell you that it was definitely :au: some. There was a stereo blasting out "Welcome to the Jungle", "Eye of the Tiger", and the (now old) pregame music. Speaking of which, there was also a song about New York City being played. :huh: I also think I might have been the only sober person there. :lol:

At about 4:00 am, when we rolled in from TN it looked amazing. We got two pictures, but my buddy has them.

I'll definitely get em up when ever I get a hold of them.

What sucks is that now either the city or the university is out on Sunday morning hosing the paper out of the trees. This started happening last year and I went by Toomer's Sunday and saw them doing it again.

I agree. When i go to the toomers website monday morning, its like toomers was never even rolled.

blows for those of us that cant be there after the game!!

I went to Toomers right at the end of the 4th. I didn't get to go to the game :( .

Toomers was great though.. Me and a few friends climbed up on the eagle and led the crowd for about 30 mins.. It was a great experience... There were a lot of pictures taken of us while we were up there... I dunno where they are though ha...

WAR EAGLE

BEAT LA TECH

I went to Toomers right at the end of the 4th. I didn't get to go to the game :( .

Toomers was great though.. Me and a few friends climbed up on the eagle and led the crowd for about 30 mins.. It was a great experience... There were a lot of pictures taken  of us while we were up there... I dunno where they are though ha...

WAR EAGLE

BEAT LA TECH

108261[/snapback]

Why did't "DA man" let you travel with the team?

Archived