Not AU football.....

Argo

Have you guys looked at Purdue's qb's stats? I know the big 10 is weak, but WOW. Here are his stats.

95-137 1367yds 69.3% 9.98ypa 17td 0int 194.1rating.

That's incredible, and if he keeps this up, it will be hard for the voters to give anyone else the heisman.

I hope he wins. I'll barf if white wins it again!

108345[/snapback]

Won't happen...Texas beats OU this weekend! :ph34r:

you think??! I think OU takes them - Mack Brown has a complex against OU. Did you see Cedric Benson stated he would rather win the Heisman then beat OU? WOW!

I also think Louisville beats Miami this weekend.

Hopefully if this happens, it will leave us at #4 (USC, OK, UGA, AU).

Kyle Orton is a stud!!! Carnell is nowhere near the map on the Heisman trail, so I have no problem saying KYLE ORTON FOR HEISMAN!!!!

OU will eat up an overrated Texas and Benson will not be the best back on field. Louisville will beat Miami and Cal will beat USC. That will move us up to 3 and Cal up to 4.

Orton, if he continues to dominate, should easily win the Heisman. What if the guys all year and does not throw a pick? Doesn't that rank right up there with some of the most amazing stats ever condiering how many times he throws the ball?

i think that rodgers from cal is a better qb than orton....both are great players....why do i feel like texas will beat okla.....i need to take 2 aspirin and get some rest....i agree that cal beats usc again....louisville vs. miami ?....ah hell, why not.....louisville will beat miami....if we dream,then dream big

Orton is a QB stud. He would get my vote for Heisman right now.

I think OU is goes down this week. Texas by 10 points. ;)

Personally, I'm rooting for the Cotton Bowl to swallow the Sooners and Longhorns whole...it's a damned shame both teams can't lose. I'll be reluctantly rooting for the land theives, though.

Orton is putting up the kind of numbers that Jason White put up last year...the voters feel burned by White's last two games of 2003 and it would take a miracle for him to win it again. Purdue gets most of their tough games at home and if they keep winning and Orton keeps playing well, it's his to lose.

I watched the entire Purdue-ND game this weekend wih some ND fans. Orton is amazing. He has incredible touch and poise. Makes fellow Joe Tiller student Drew Brees look like Tyler Watts in terms of arm strength. His Heisman hopes will rest on his performances against Ohio State, Wisconsin, and Michigan. Even decent numbers and the award is his. Gotta overlook his overall numbers because they are the product of a system. Just watch him play and you will be sold on his ability. Heisman or no, though, this guy's gonna start in the NFL in a few years.

I have kept track of Orton since last year. I am a HUGE Purdue fan. If Auburn were to lose to anyone team, I can only accept a loss to Purdue. Any other team and I am pissed for a year.

Orton is incredible with his 0 INT. JC has 2 INT's, 1 he got hit and the other was a stupid 4th down pass which actually gave the team worse yardage.

Orton is possibly the only better QB in the Nation ;)

Archived