Jim Rome

WarEagleFL

I really like Jim Rome, unfortunately, I have no radio at work, so I can't listen to him. Can someone who is/has listened to the interview let us know what happened.

rome's rants are usually worthless. He does get a good one in from time to time. He should be honored to have an AU guy on his west coast show.

I really like Jim Rome too. Most people think he has the West Coast bias and thinks he is all about the Pac-10. Just last week he spent about 30 minutes talking about how the SEC is the toughest conference in college football.

Tommy basically talked about the big wins against LSU and UT. Talked about the potential game of the year against UGA if we're both undefeated at the time. Also talked about the situation last season and how his attempted firing was handled. He praised Jason Campbell and all the seniors on this team who are leading the younger players and keeping their heads on straight with all the attention we are getting since the UT win.

Tommy Tuberville is a class guy and I can't think of anyone else who I would rather have representing Auburn on national radio.

He had Kyle Orton on just before Tommy. Last week he also had Mark Richt and Bob Stoops back to back.

I guess there is some Jungle Karma for anyone who goes on his show. He says good things always happen to his guests after they appear on his show. It worked pretty well for Mark Richt and the dawgs.

Rome has some expressions that are off the wall. I still crack up about his description of the events last year when he talked about some high school athletes who went in the other teams locker room(maybe their own, don't quote me cause' that part's not important) and shall we say...number 2'd on the floor.

Rome said they "Dropped a growler" and "Grew a tail".

Sick humor I know, but that's funny. :lol::lol:

Good national exposure for Tubby and the AU football program. Has Tubby boycotted Finescum? Evidently Tubby has chosen to go national instead of staying regional.

I have never heard of Finebuam Karma... :blink:

Rome's site is a pay site.  You have to be a paid subscriber to hear any of the  interviews.

109465[/snapback]

:eek2: Did NOT notice that. Just saw the link and posted it. Thanks channon. Rome is SO not worth it. He is okay to listen to for free, but NOT worth paying to listen to! :lol:

Rome's site is a pay site.  You have to be a paid subscriber to hear any of the  interviews.

109465[/snapback]

:eek2: Did NOT notice that. Just saw the link and posted it. Thanks channon. Rome is SO not worth it. He is okay to listen to for free, but NOT worth paying to listen to! :lol:

109480[/snapback]

You can listen to Rome through one of the many stations that stream their broadcast live. Just Google" Jim Rome radio live"

Archived