Is Kentucky or Ole Miss let down game?

irnimrod

Which team will we not be "mentally" ready to play? It seems to me that these two are the prime candidates. I am afraid that Ole Miss could be our downfall!

1. Because UK is not a very deep team, we should beat them if we do not play well.

2. Our team is due for a let down and heading in to they bye week after Ole Miss, they could not be focused.

3. Ole Miss is playing much better on offense and defense than they were earlier in the year. They are much improved from the team that lost to Bama and Wyoming.

4. Ole Miss gaind confidence from hanging close with UT. It make them feel like they can play with us!

5. Jason is due for a bad game. He can't play at this level every game can he?

6. Ole Miss is playig well at home and they will be pumped for this game!

Why do we have to have a "let down game"? Maybe we already had it - LSU, The Citadel, Arkansas. I believe this team is special. Very focused- playing together as a TEAM. They know what they have to do each week. They are playing with lots of heart. I believe we will beat Kentucky THIS WEEK. That's all they need to concentrate on right now.

IF we let down vs KY (which WON'T happen) we'll still win. Did you see what bammer did to them??....and we WON'T let down against ole piss. Our players remember losing to them last year and they won't overlook that game, no way.

Mom is right (boy that sounded familiar), this team is focused, and just as important, the coaching staff is focused, too. They'll be fine, nim.

Why do we have people who are always looking for a let down game? Hasn't this team proved that they are for real? Or is it just that people are looking for failure so they can start blaming CTT again?

C'mon people, if anything, just give this team all the praise in the world!

After witnessing the hog-killin' in person you will no longer hear delusionally paranoid statements from me.

These guys are for real.

One game at a time is all they're focused on. Several of the players were using it as their mantra during Tiger Walk. "Just one at a time, baby!"

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!

Bring on the Mildcats.

I want to say Ole Miss simply because of what bad blood would exist between the UM fans and Tuberville (on their part of course). I also said Arkansas would be a letdown game and we shut them down pretty good. I'm thinking we may not play a close one until UGA.

Were the Ole Miss game at home, and not in Oxford, I'd say that would be our 'let down' game. But the fact that it's an away game will help the team focus that much more, because they'll have to break from the routine of being at home. UGA had a 'let down ' game vs Vandy, and won by 30 pts. Kentucky prob fits into the Vandy catagory much better than does Ole Miss.

i think at some point this team will have a let down. i mean they've played better than the 49ers this season (literally). they're going to snap into reality some time. that may mean only scoring 24 points or something like that, but that's just a time when the d will have to tighten up. i mean history tells us it's going to happen. the thing about this team is they give you the feeling that they'll be able to pull out a tight game even if they have a let down from the way they're playing now.

Maybe the Ole Miss game was a let down game for Tenn. They were up by 14 in the first quarter and just let them hang around. I do not know what will happen the rest of the season, but fellas, we are good. probally the most complete team I have seen in a long time. I am just going to enjoy the ride, because we have a real shot of something special.

Archived