Got a few questions

BustemBigBlue

I finally got up the :basketball: :basketball: 's to ask my dad if I could use the family RV for the Georgia game weekend. Miraculously, he said yes. This will be my first time driving an RV to the game(or anywhere else for that matter) so I am completely ignorant on the subject. I have a few questions and was hoping someone here could help a brotha out.

1) Is there anywhere near the staduim(within walking distance) that has RV hookups?(water,power)

2) If so, whats the cost per night and will there still be any places available on Friday evening?

3) If not, where is the best place to park the RV and enjoy some good tailgating? Does it cost anything to park the RV's overnight in a regular lot with no hookups?

4) I still need tickets to the game. Was hoping I could find a nice Auburn fan to come off a few at a decent price. :)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey Bustem,

I took our family RV out for the first time last weekend. It was great! Plus I had some help from Tigerwalkin' and swenks. Now to answer your questions.

1. I'm not sure if there are any hookups with in waking distance to the stadium. I know Chewacla (sp?) has hookups though. I recommend bringing a generator so you can set up in the RV field.

3. The best place to park the RV is near the intersection of Donahue and Lem Morrison Dr. (no cost) It's begins to fill up Friday afternoon. The earlier you can get there on Friday the better.

4. sorry, no extra tickets.

Thanks for the info moose. Im not too worried about the hookups although it would be nice. The RV has a generator so we should be ok as far as power. I'll try the place you suggested. Thanks again.

Archived