This would be funny

Dlewis23

What a great idea! If OU looses this weekend I may have to drive down to Auburn and roll Toomers :)

The official policy of this column is that anyone named Sixkiller who writes in regarding Washington gets published, because there was never a more exciting Husky quarterback than Sonny Sixkiller.

Very true. I was a Sonny Sixkiller fan as a kid. He was a hard-throwing southpaw QB with superb "escapability." Announcers in the day promoted his ability to sense blindside pressure to the fact that he was Native American, one of the few to ever play the QB position.

did anyone read this? talk about putting lsu in its place.

I know you'll probably chalk this one up to LSU another conspiracy theorist, but please help me out a bit. How is it that FSU and LSU both have 2 losses, but FSU is four spots ahead in the polls? FSU had losses against No. 10 Miami and unranked Maryland, while LSU lost to No. 3 Auburn (by one point) and No. 8 Georgia.

At first I thought it was because LSU has struggled against bad opponents like Oregon St. and Troy, but then I remembered FSU did the same thing by almost losing to two even worse teams in Syracuse and Wake Forest. Please help. Am I a conspiracy theorist, or is the system actually this faulty?

Curtis Heroman

Baton Rouge

For all of you readers who have written and asked for more letters from LSU fans, well, we aim to please. Curtis, now that you mention it, I can't believe LSU is 17th, either. The Tigers haven't beaten a team with a winning record, and beat the two teams they've played that are 4-4 by one point in overtime (Oregon State) and three points in the final seconds (Florida), respectively.

That wasn't your point, was it?

Archived