NCAA Softball Tournament

Okie St just took the lead on Florida in the bottom of the sixth in the first leg of the Gainesville regional final. 

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

Okie St just took the lead on Florida in the bottom of the sixth in the first leg of the Gainesville regional final. 

Just finished it off. They're going to game 7.

Oklahoma State defeated Florida 1-0 and forces a deciding game later today.   Way to go Oklahoma State.

UF getting the early lead on OK State in the second game. 3-0 2nd runner at third for UF, 2 out. 

Another play at the plate where the catcher was in position before the ball was thrown but no interference call (NDSU-OU game). 

Oklahoma gonna run rule I guess..NDSU short handed and not able to handle the Oklahoma bats.

Tulsa needs one win...

aTm beats Texas to punch their ticket to the supers. 

And the fans gave them the "SEC SEC SEC" chant.

Louisiana Tech got a solo homer with 2 outs in the bottom 7th to tie Minnesota and force the game into extra innings.   2-2

Just now, WarTiger said:

Louisiana Tech got a solo homer with 2 outs in the bottom 7th to tie Minnesota and force the game into extra innings.   2-2

Dramatic.

Whoever gets Bama this afternoon will be gassed. They'll play game 7 tomorrow if necessary, so that helps a bit, but they gotta win game 6 first.

Tulsa up 1-0 in the top of the first. Bases loaded, 2 down. Run scored on a missed routine throw back to the Parker. 

Minn wins...bama gets them again tonight as I understand....and if necessary, the would play again tomorrow....is that right?

And a Tulsa dinger makes it 2-0...

Parker out...can't find the strike zone...some suspicion she is hurting....Lowery in

13 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Minn wins...bama gets them again tonight as I understand....and if necessary, the would play again tomorrow....is that right?

Correct. 

Tulsa turns a 643 DP to escape an OU threat. Top 3 now. 

Well..the bama game is getting under way now....and somewhere I lost the Okla game? 

Just now, AU64 said:

Well..the bama game is getting under way now....and somewhere I lost the Okla game? 

Got WatchESPN. Driving my wife crazy with all the softball I've watched this weekend. 

Tulsa strands a runner after a 2 out single in the top of the 3rd. 

Tulsa set OU down 123. 2-0 Tulsa after 3.

Tulsa gets through the heart of the OU order, only surrendering a single. 2-0 Tulsa after 4.

Archived