Here is what I promised to do today

doverstutts

Last night in a thread somewhere, I promised to show ya'll a few things concerning that rat ********rd mark emmert.    The day he was named to head the NZAA I wrote him a lengthy email and demanded that he not accept the position due to his history of deceit , lies and outright fraud.   In an multi-email exchange with some lady whose name I cannot remember, I cited all that I knew about this POS.   As par the course with me during a confrontation, I lost my composure and used some colorful language and blew the exchange straight to hell.   I ended being suspended from the scout board for a week due to my disdain and anger for this little creep, not because of anything bad that I did, but because at that time, there was a bunch of left-wing "everybody gets a trophy" types on the board and they would not look at the evidence of this damnable charlatan that was just put in charge of college athletics.   Dadgummit folks, everything I said about this SOB has come true and I have proof by some folks on scout that remember it all.   I am not trying to put a feather in my cap or convince ya'll of anything other than I did my homework on this despicable bastard and I am about to present some of it to you.   I got up at 5 am this morning and did most of the hunting and I was actually surprised to see that there was this much info still around because I just figured that the gestapo had washed the internet clean.   There is a lot of reading involved here, so maybe a mod can kinda' pin it until people get a chance to go through it and read it all, because one has to read it all to really grab on to just how corrupt this con man is.   There are interviews with the professors that sued LSU over the cheating scandal, but I have not found them.  I use a search engine that is not a normal one ( thats another story that shall remain untold for the moment) and I may have to use the standard ones to find them, if they have not been scrubbed.   I got up early to do this, the least that ya'll can do is read the damn stuff........I am going to continue to try to find the audio interviews of the LSU profs.   I remember them being pretty damning concerning the NZAA troll, Emmert...........m

http://fishduck.com/2013/04/au-burned-the-long-con-of-mark-emmert/

http://thesportdigest.com/2013/04/ncaa-head-may-be-part-of-the-problem/

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/09/us/ncaa-athlete-literacy-whistle-blowers/index.html

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaab/2013/04/02/ncaa-president-emmert-previous-cases-uconn-lsu/2047607/

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2012/07/gerry_dinardo_disputes_mark_em.html

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2012/07/pittsburgh_sports_agent_accuse.html

https://www.aseaofblue.com/2013/10/10/4821252/alabama-and-the-ncaa-things-that-make-you-go-hmmm

http://legalschnauzer.blogspot.com/2013/04/new-report-reveals-that-alabama-coach.html

8 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

I couldn't make it a quarter way through the BS of that first article.

read the articles.   all of them before you comment....just eliminate the garbage and look at the dennis dodd stuff and his statements and actions noted in that articel

I ran out of options on finding the audio of the interview.   I remember it, and I remember it being highly uncomplimentary toward LSU and Emmert, but it was over a decade ago, and yesterday is pushing the limits of my memory.     Somewhere, there is a copy of that interview

I don't know anyone on here who doesn't smell what the Emmert's been coming over the last decade and a half, BUT, who to hold him accountable? At this point it seems like he dictates the length of his tenure.

Appreciate your dedication on the issue though. It needs to be made more public

9 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

I don't know anyone on here who doesn't smell what the Emmert's been coming over the last decade and a half, BUT, who to hold him accountable? At this point it seems like he dictates the length of his tenure.

Appreciate your dedication on the issue though. It needs to be made more public

Okay, lets think about this a minute.   look at his history at each institution, things such as projects mismanaged as well as "possible" misappropriation of funds (kickbacks), the lies, the fraudulent statement, the failure to make good his pledge to his alma mater, and on and on, yet this POS is running NCAA athletics.   You are left with two choices, and two choices only, either this man is incompetent or this man is a criminal.    Look at his personality, described as a "politician" in public persona.    Well hells bells, how can that be a good thing?.   I am guessing that the FBI is turning the screws, and may have more on ole markieboy than most might imagine.   This man is corruption clothed in a business suit, and I do believe that he is a criminal.   At the least he is a bumble**** along the lines of our AD and will be removed

At this point the only hope I have is that the member institutions come to the realization that the enforcement component of the NCAA is so inconsistent and incompetent that they opt out and form something better.  What you are citing is not made up, it's hard to believe that he's held this position as long as he has.  Unless.....

4 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

At this point the only hope I have is that the member institutions come to the realization that the enforcement component of the NCAA is so inconsistent and incompetent that they opt out and form something better.  What you are citing is not made up, it's hard to believe that he's held this position as long as he has.  Unless.....

finish your sentence, i want to see what you are not saying

Unless he is a puppet for a higher order.  Why would the major powers in basketball and football be allowed to operate with impunity and the also ran's get nailed to the wall so consistently?  It takes the freakin' FBI to bust this basketball thing that apparently everybody that's ever put on a pair of Nike's knows about.  Why didn't UNC get the death penalty in basketball for the last three or four major violations?  Why is Louisville the only big name program (Adidias???) to get popped this time?  We all laugh about the idea that the Updykes get a pass...that's just the way it is.  I'm just thinking out loud here.

just remember this: where large sums of money are involved, and these are mega sums, ANYTHING is possible and should not be dismissed. I was pretty sure that that was what you meant, and I have wondered about it for years, but not seriously enough to believe it was actually in danger of being implemented. With Emmert, I'm not sure that something like this is/has not happened or is happening. I am suspicious as hell, that nobody in the NZAA had a clue of what was taking place with the investigation.  I do believe the NZAA will be exposed, or I should say, the adminstration

It is amazing that Emmert was put in that position to start with and more amazing that the member institutions have allowed him to stay there.  It is so obvious that he overlooks any and all transgressions by the UAT football program.  I would like to know how much the REC pays him for that.  There are pages and pages of evidence of autos being driven by players who can't afford them along with many other violations.  One good example is the "loan" a player had to pay back to a coach.  Which was paid back immediately with no means of income.  It was not a loan and who paid it back?  One day, maybe...  We can hope. 

Archived