This Weeks Teacher Stupidity... Brought to You By the Right

Texan4Auburn

So it appears that these teachers wore these during the school day from what the video said. They then posted it to the schools Facebook site.  Hey teachers... leave your politics out of teaching regardless of who you support!

middleton 1.JPG

middleton 2.JPG

Mean really, dressing as a wall and Mexicans?

https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/local/education/article221015995.html

Teacher stupidity is rampant in this country.....just loved the smiling mugshot the other day of a female teacher who was arrested for messing with any underaged student.    It goes way beyond politics..

As far as teachers and indoctrination (whichever way the lean happens to be) goes, we should as parents all have a grasp of what and how our kids are being taught. 

2 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Yeesh that's bad.  Who among them thought that would even be a good idea in the first place?

I could totally see this happening in the basic ass suburb that I’m currently living in. They think it’s cute and funny and topical, but really they’re just racist a**holes; and will be the first to tell you that they have a friend who is black so they couldn’t possibly be racist. 

57 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I could totally see this happening in the basic ass suburb that I’m currently living in. They think it’s cute and funny and topical, but really they’re just racist a**holes; and will be the first to tell you that they have a friend who is black so they couldn’t possibly be racist. 

Sounds like half the people I know. Maybe not half but quite a few 

8 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Yeesh that's bad.  Who among them thought that would even be a good idea in the first place?

That is what I can't believe. How did they not go this will get us flayed.

24 minutes ago, Texan4Auburn said:

That is what I can't believe. How did they not go this will get us flayed.

I guess when you live in Idaho, you have to find a way to entertain yourself between kicking s*** and washing potatoes. 

This may be inappropriate, Trump's own behavior has basically devalued what might otherwise be seen as unacceptable behavior. 

We'd be better served by directing our outrage toward Trump himself - and the hate and violence he has fomented - rather than than harmless reactions such as this.  And if you are teaching your children they should respect Trump, then shame on you.

17 hours ago, homersapien said:

This may be inappropriate, Trump's own behavior has basically devalued what might otherwise be seen as unacceptable behavior. 

We'd be better served by directing our outrage toward Trump himself - and the hate and violence he has fomented - rather than than harmless reactions such as this.  And if you are teaching your children they should respect Trump, then shame on you.

LOL ^^^ this lunatic. 

*With peace and love brother homer

5 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

LOL ^^^ this lunatic. 

*With peace and love brother homer

Sorry, but I would never teach a child to respect a man who ridicules the handicapped and a honored serviceman for being a POW.  Much less a man that plays to racism, xenophobia and is indifferent to white supremacists.  All in the name of politics.

That doesn't sound so crazy to me.  I stand by my post.

My kids know well that Trump isn't a stellar human being, and neither are the Clintons.  All 3 have done some "less than honorable" things all in the name of politics, before and during their stay at the WH. 

Archived