Latest Iraqi War poll numbers

Donutboy

"...approval for the way the United States has handled Iraq since President Bush declared an end to major combat on May 1 has dropped by half from 80% as U.S. tanks rolled into Baghdad in April to 42% now.

More than half, 55%, disapprove of the administration's post-combat management, which is the highest negative measurement on that question since the invasion..."

"...A slim majority in the poll taken Friday-Sunday, 53%, does not accept Bush's premise that U.S. action in Iraq will encourage political and economic reform in other countries in the Middle East; 42% say it will...."

"...The poll, taken as attacks on U.S. troops increased and the White House accelerated its plan for Iraq sovereignty, finds that most Americans expect the country to fall into chaos and civil war when U.S. troops leave...."

Poll results

:yawn:

Gee, aren't you the same one who bores us with employment figures and stating that "the liberals ain't gonna like this?" Just trying to keep it "Fair and Balanced." OOPS!! Hope I don't get sued over using that three word phrase!! ;)

Gee, aren't you the same one who bores us with employment figures and stating that "the liberals ain't gonna like this?" Just trying to keep it "Fair and Balanced." OOPS!! Hope I don't get sued over using that three word phrase!! ;)

I think you're quite pathetic! I have not posted any employment numbers on this board. Like I and many on here have told you before, get your facts straight before you go trying to make a point. Your ignorance is glaring. I have made the statement before that the Libs won’t like something posted. What that has to do with the price of tea in China, is beyond me. It doesn’t, though, make you any less boring and predictable.

My point here was to point out how boring you are with your “shock and awe” routine everyday. You get on here, post every bad article about Bush and his Administration that you can find as though you have broken some big story, and then leave. You have gotten so bad that you posted the same story twice within a few days of each other.

Look, your attempt at a response to my yawn just highlights your pathetic nature. If you don’t want someone expressing his or her opinion about your tirade everyday, stop posting.

And the whole Fair and Balanced remark from a lib, similar to yours in the post is viewed by most Republicans and Conservatives the same way Auburn fans view being referred to as the "Barn." ;)

I think you're quite pathetic! I have not posted any employment numbers on this board. Like I and many on here have told you before, get your facts straight before you go trying to make a point. Your ignorance is glaring. I have made the statement before that the Libs won’t like something posted. What that has to do with the price of tea in China, is beyond me. It doesn’t, though, make you any less boring and predictable.

My point here was to point out how boring you are with your “shock and awe” routine everyday. You get on here, post every bad article about Bush and his Administration that you can find as though you have broken some big story, and then leave. You have gotten so bad that you posted the same story twice within a few days of each other.

Look, your attempt at a response to my yawn just highlights your pathetic nature. If you don’t want someone expressing his or her opinion about your tirade everyday, stop posting.

And the whole Fair and Balanced remark from a lib, similar to yours in the post is viewed by most Republicans and Conservatives the same way Auburn fans view being referred to as the "Barn." ;)

I think you're quite pathetic!

It's amazing that someone who can't debate without attacking the person making opposing views instead of the post itself can call ANYONE pathetic! Have you considered therapy? You have a serious anger problem.

Your ignorance is glaring.

I'll readily admit that I am ignorant of things at times, as is everyone. That's why I post links with my articles to show my sources; unlike conservatives who simply post lies with no evidence to back it up, such as Iraqi ties to Al Queda. Even administration officials can find no links, that doesn't stop their minions from repeating the prewar lie.

My point here was to point out how boring you are with your “shock and awe” routine everyday.

There's a feature I noticed in setting an online profile. You can actually ignore a poster!! Gasp!! I know that you wouldn't want to do that because unlike the lie you just said about my being boring, you haven't missed a post of mine yet. You've responded to almost everyone of them. I must not be THAT boring.

You have gotten so bad that you posted the same story twice within a few days of each other.

Nah. Two different stories!! The first was about our fearless kill all tyrants President re-opening a consulate closed by Clinton because of the brutality of that nation's dictator and the second story was about American corporations starting negotiations with said dictator. You flunked this one. Next time read the assignment!!

If you don’t want someone expressing his or her opinion about your tirade everyday, stop posting.

You'd love that, wouldn't you? It takes a lot of thought and insight to post a yawn, but hey, it keeps my posts going back to the top where they're more easily seen, and for that I thank you!!

It's amazing that someone who can't debate without attacking the person making opposing views instead of the post itself can call ANYONE pathetic! Have you considered therapy? You have a serious anger problem.

How is yawning attacking? I do think your posts in most cases are pathetic. I explained why I think this in my post. How this gives me an anger problem is the question! I have debated you on several occasions. We have most times simply disagreed to the end. And to act like you don’t attack people is ludicrous. I started to point it out in a post a day or so ago but it really wasn’t worth it. If you would like I will find it and point it out.

I'll readily admit that I am ignorant of things at times, as is everyone. That's why I post links with my articles to show my sources; unlike conservatives who simply post lies with no evidence to back it up, such as Iraqi ties to Al Queda. Even administration officials can find no links, that doesn't stop their minions from repeating the prewar lie.

I am a conservative and nowhere in, :yawn:, did I feel the need to post a source other than ME! And I would venture to guess my signature was "source" enough. You will not find a post on here where I make an attempt to tie Iraq and Al-Quida together. What does the Administration and their minions have to do with the topic at hand,(i.e.: my response)? And you posted information on HMOs that was unsubstantiated a few days ago. I corrected you and gave you a link. Guess the truth was too much to handle.

There's a feature I noticed in setting an online profile. You can actually ignore a poster!! Gasp!! I know that you wouldn't want to do that because unlike the lie you just said about my being boring, you haven't missed a post of mine yet. You've responded to almost everyone of them. I must not be THAT boring.

OK, so I responded to many of your posts, but NOW YOUR ARE JUST BORING BECAUSE IT IS THE SAME THING EVERYDAY. Look at your 7 posts from Thursday (viewable @ index). The last I checked around 11:00, you had 6 responses to 7 posts including your own responses to your own threads. SO obviously, I am not the only one becoming bored with your display. Please explain to me how my own personal OPINION of you is a lie? :blink: That makes about as much sense as a soup sandwich!

Nah. Two different stories!! The first was about our fearless kill all tyrants President re-opening a consulate closed by Clinton because of the brutality of that nation's dictator and the second story was about American corporations starting negotiations with said dictator. You flunked this one. Next time read the assignment!!

I’ll give this one. I didn’t bother to waste anymore of my time reading the articles you post. From the header, it appeared identical. Oh, well! :gofig:

You'd love that, wouldn't you? It takes a lot of thought and insight to post a yawn, but hey, it keeps my posts going back to the top where they're more easily seen, and for that I thank you!!

If it weren’t for me (and of course you and Al giving each other wedgies and noogies over each post) they wouldn’t be at the top? Good! Doesn’t mean anymore people are actually reading them now does it? ;)

How is yawning attacking? I do think your posts in most cases are pathetic. I explained why I think this in my post. How this gives me an anger problem is the question! I have debated you on several occasions. We have most times simply disagreed to the end. And to act like you don’t attack people is ludicrous. I started to point it out in a post a day or so ago but it really wasn’t worth it. If you would like I will find it and point it out.

I am a conservative and nowhere in, :yawn:, did I feel the need to post a source other than ME! And I would venture to guess my signature was "source" enough. You will not find a post on here where I make an attempt to tie Iraq and Al-Quida together. What does the Administration and their minions have to do with the topic at hand,(i.e.: my response)? And you posted information on HMOs that was unsubstantiated a few days ago. I corrected you and gave you a link. Guess the truth was too much to handle.

OK, so I responded to many of your posts, but NOW YOUR ARE JUST BORING BECAUSE IT IS THE SAME THING EVERYDAY. Look at your 7 posts from Thursday (viewable @ index). The last I checked around 11:00, you had 6 responses to 7 posts including your own responses to your own threads. SO obviously, I am not the only one becoming bored with your display. Please explain to me how my own personal OPINION of you is a lie? :blink: That makes about as much sense as a soup sandwich!

I’ll give this one. I didn’t bother to waste anymore of my time reading the articles you post. From the header, it appeared identical. Oh, well! :gofig:

If it weren’t for me (and of course you and Al giving each other wedgies and noogies over each post) they wouldn’t be at the top? Good! Doesn’t mean anymore people are actually reading them now does it? ;)

How is yawning attacking?  I do think your posts in most cases are pathetic.

Then why not say that you think my posts are pathetic. You said that I was pathetic. There IS a difference!!

I am a conservative and nowhere in, :yawn:, did I feel the need to post a source other than ME!

I'm sorry. I forgot. If you're a conservative, you're automatically right and don't need to post collaborating links.

If it weren’t for me (and of course you and Al giving each other wedgies and noogies over each post) they wouldn’t be at the top?  Good!  Doesn’t mean anymore people are actually reading them now does it? ;)

No, but it does place it in a better place for viewing. Companies routinely pay grocery stores for the more lucrative shelves. Al and I get it for free here, thanks to your choice to post something as simple as a yawn!! Thanks again for allowing me to bump Bush's poll numbers back to the top.

MDM4AU writes: If it weren’t for me (and of course you and Al giving each other wedgies and noogies over each post) they wouldn’t be at the top? Good! Doesn’t mean anymore people are actually reading them now does it?

After making my last post, I noticed that "Bush Speech, One of the greatest ever" had 50% fewer views than this post and this one was posted a day later. I think somebody's been reading my posts!! :rolleyes:

MDM4AU writes: If it weren’t for me (and of course you and Al giving each other wedgies and noogies over each post) they wouldn’t be at the top? Good! Doesn’t mean anymore people are actually reading them now does it?

After making my last post, I noticed that "Bush Speech, One of the greatest ever" had 50% fewer views than this post and this one was posted a day later. I think somebody's been reading my posts!! :rolleyes:

Yeah, and that wouldn't at all because you and I have been going back and forth with this great dialogue, would it? I, myself have found the dialogue way more interesting than your original post! ;)

MDM4AU writes: Yeah, and that wouldn't at all because you and I have been going back and forth with this great dialogue, would it? I, myself have found the dialogue way more interesting than your original post!

Nah, I like the original post better; the one that shows that Bush is losing support more and more every day. His numbers are actually lower than his Dad's were before the election cycle of 1992 began, and his Dad only drew 39% of the popular vote, the lowest ever for a sitting president!! His son could top that by the time the 2004 elections are over.

You should have just stopped here. This says it all. Maybe we should all just ignore no-nutsboy and he might go AWAY.

You should have just stopped here. This says it all. Maybe we should all just ignore no-nutsboy and he might go AWAY.

"no-nuts boy?" I see the moderators mentioned using derogatory language towards a fellow poster the last time they had to edit your post. Oh, I forgot. That's acceptable behaviour for conservatives. A classy post such as YOURS, and you're wanting people to ignore me? Discuss me in the moderators forum or the Barn either one but I'm here to stay big fellow!! Thanks for helping me move the good news back to the top!!

Archived