Picture thread

CCTAU

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you have no proof of anything lol... your life is sad dear would you please just go away. I mean even you claimed to be 21 on the how old are you forum and until someone called you out you were just gonna let it fly. PLEASE, even one of my worst enemies on this board has taken my side over yours, and that speaks volumes. Leave this site and dont come back!

sad lol that's a good one, original really. i wouldn't talk about sad when u just publically posted your picture and still think of yourself as "cute" lol where's my pic slick...oh ya u don't have it...that is lying.

you say im always the one causing trouble but you know what you just cant seem to help yourself following me around posting negative stuff. get a life chick, NOONE wants you on this board and if they did its just to laugh at you. YOu are a good source of humor for them, go back to dawgvent and do not return here...

I was invited on here...thanks and if it wasn't for you there never would have been a fuss...that's right you started this WHOLE thing by whining about me supposedly calling someone a liar...I'm done playing your middle school game...grow up, stop stalking me, and please learn that you aren't everything you think you are

LMAO stalking you whatever.....please you were invited here by someone who has openly admitted it was a mistake. Thats all that needs to be said....

Archived