Weekend Series vs #3 Arkansas

http://auburntigers.cstv.com/sports/m-base.../042607aaa.html

A few interesting facts heading into the weekend:

12 SEC games remaining/9 vs top 25

AU enters 2 games back of 8th place (needed to get into SEC tourney)

Evan Crawford will be starting in SEC for the first time since March 31 vs Ole Miss. He will be attempting to end a personal 6 game SEC losing streak. Although he lead the team in wins last season (5)

Auburn leads the SEC in freshman at bats with 633

The Tigers lead the league in stolen bases with 92, which is 31 more than the second team in the conference (Tennessee - 61) and is 54 more than Arkansas (38) ... The Tigers are on pace to steal 117 bases, which would be a school record (116 set in 1974)

Auburn's Sunday starter is still undecided..let me help you..PAUL BURNSIDE!

Evan Crawford will be starting in SEC for the first time since March 31 vs Ole Miss. He will be attempting to end a personal 6 game SEC losing streak. Although he lead the team in wins last season (5)

The Tigers lead the league in stolen bases with 92, which is 31 more than the second team in the conference (Tennessee - 61) and is 54 more than Arkansas (38) ... The Tigers are on pace to steal 117 bases, which would be a school record (116 set in 1974)

burnside is injured. not happening.

Tigers get crushed 12-1. We have been butt whipped more times this year than I can remember..........

Slater..........................................................Get out of town.

Thats what I feared. Could things get any worse? When did that happen?

I have never seen a time like this! We have looked like a highschool team at times and I cant understand where it all came from. From Hal to this I just cant take it. Baseball at Auburn has ALWAYS BEEN #2 to football and this is no way to keep that reputation. Someone HELP!!!

Thats what I feared. Could things get any worse? When did that happen?

per info on the bunker, burnside had an mri friday that turned up a leaking blood vessel in his throwing arm. most likely done for the season.

Archived